View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 [Q: How to do this?] Modified task_backvag.dat possible? 
Rank 15
Rank 15

What I would want to achieve is this:

Attachment:
screenshot2.jpg
screenshot2.jpg [ 918.6 KiB | Viewed 6314 times ]

Saiko is in the back_vag (task_backvag.dat) position. While having the vibrator in her pussy or ass, the player's avatar moves his dick to her mouth. She should react on that.

Possible reactions:

• stop bobbing her head up and down so much, like she usually does in that position. I *kinda* managed to achieve this, by changing loc.state.head_state = LOOKDOWN; to loc.state.head_state = LOOKUP;. Makes it easier to penetrate her mouth, but it isn't perfect. Setting loc.state.head_state = LOOKLEFT; stops the head movement completely. So I kinda look for a little headbobbing, but not so much, that the dick slips out of her mouth...
  • with the dick entering her mouth she should produce muckus there
  • with the dick entering her mouth she should make sucking noises
  • (optional) after the avatar ejaculating in her mouth, she should comment on that (as soon as her mouth is free to speak..)
  • (optional) with her pussy/ass being penetrated by a vibrator, pink dildo or the BBD she should comment on that, differently then when being penetrated by the avatar's dick

I'm going through the different dungeon packs and the different task_xxx.dats, to find possible solutions myself, but as I've got less than zero programming skill those .dats would make the same sense to me, if they were written in chinese...

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]