View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 stories or simulator 
Rank 14
Rank 14

Great game! But it seems to me, dear developers spend their talented brains and some time not. Who needs these tentacles, monsters, and so on? I think that in the game, people are most attracted to virtual sex, but not the storyline. And the greatest success, including commercial, will bring the maximum realism in the game, including physical simulation of sex, and in addition thereto simulation elements of real life, - ate, drank wine, went to a restaurant, there's been fucking in the toilet, went in the car, there is also sex and so on, travel, airplane, etc. Trust me, if you will focus on it and not at all ridiculous fantasy adventure, you will get great success, but don't forget to protect the program. Now it is distributed as open source and so you'll earn nothing.
I hope the developers will hear me. I wish them success, as grateful for a very enjoyable game

Last edited by alexlz38 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:11 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

In my humble opinion, the emphasis should be done on the improvement of the puppet regime to a girl can be manually set to any desired position, and she would not fall, and would be ready to use all her holes and actively responded to penetration, strictly speaking, as in life.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:17 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

You have not paid the ticket for the train and nobody cares about in which direction you think it should go.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:42 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

But I paid for the game and am very satisfied with it and ready to buy future versions, and I just give my humble opinion. Ask yourself the majority of users, what is more important for them - new tentacles or new girl or new locations, or new realistic effects in quick sex, or quality of girls? Remove sex from the game and leave the tentacles and it is generally one will not play. I apologize for the sharpness of the statements.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:36 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

I do not agree, the game should not take the path of 3d sexvilla with many pose/location and an empty game, just a sex pose simulation.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:46 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

laissemoirire wrote:
I do not agree, the game should not take the path of 3d sexvilla with many pose/location and an empty game, just a sex pose simulation.
I agree with laissemoirire, stories should be integral part of the game - not mandatory (and they are not, you still have the "free sex" option), but they can bring some fun and entertainment, and even build up excitement.
So far i enjoyed all of them quite a bit, some more, some less, at very few times i was a bit annoyed, but overall i enjoyed all of them a great deal.
And i am very much looking forward to more stories, be it those official promised ones, or whatever various modders hopefully deliver in the future.
I am not saying that i wish devs would stop developing core game features and focus only on writing stories, of course not, but dont make it fall into a "boring sex sim" category.

If i would have to pick one message to rely to the devs, it would be this:
By all means, focus on the core game features more, as they are the building blocks for everything in this game, but do NOT consider stories unimportant.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:33 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

I'm not saying that the stories are not needed, but it seems to me that the emphasis should not be on them, and to achieve maximum realism in sex. In the story played one once and for all, more interesting, and in virtual sex, you can play more, especially given the available realistic features in the game, and mainly due to the respected modders. In the vanilla version all fixed, and get bored very quickly, and in fashion D. EX - introduced the element of free choice, and that settles it. Many thanks to the author (Munky). Sexvilla lose in any case, since there is no real interactivity, and everything is fixed. In XSP can directly change the course of events, where you can drag a girl anywhere and put in any pose, again, mainly in fashion D. ex, and this immediately kills any sexvilla.
In addition, at present there are no sex simulator with similar physics as in this game. Used the principle provides great opportunities.

Last edited by alexlz38 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:49 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

The storys is what developers should do then give tools for modders to do fast sex things.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:01 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

I agree, but the base for quick sex (skin texture and body, models, biological reaction of the girls, the physics of motion, dynamic lights) can be improved only by developers, it is unlikely that the modders will be able to change the database, it is too difficult. They make a huge contribution to the game. XPadmin wrote:"Finishing version 3 has our highest priority at the moment." And I'm glad of it, history can then be created any, but the base is more important. To illustrate just one example. Answer yourself the question - so You have now chosen version 3.0 or newer history for version 2.1 ? and everything will be clear.

Last edited by alexlz38 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:14 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

In my personal opinion version 3 is a large improvement over version 2. Especially in the area of erotic content it looks a lot better and there is far more interaction possible (and modding).

I understand that tentacles is not on top of everyones fantasy list. It is however fun to build and it gives us reason to add features that normally would not be added, setting the game apart from other games.

I also understand the wish for a game in which you have a lot of characters, locations, different (non-linear) story lines, character development etc. This is also our final goal. But understand that even a game like e.g. GTA has been in development since 1995. Developing a game is difficult (really difficult), so it takes time to reach this final goal. Also we need to expand our team in order to get there.

Every new version will focus on certain aspects of building a perfect erotic game. Version 3 was focusing on physics, version 4 will be focusing more on non-linear story lines, character development and AI. This will prepare us for building the final version 'X Moon University'. It is impossible to do this in one release.

I am really impressed with what the modders have been able to do so far! It is a lot more than we expected. I realize that certain aspects of modding are still difficult (or impossible), but all in all it has added a lot of fun to the game and it is a direction we will keep building on.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next