View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Voice Commands Perfect For DK2 
Rank 3
Rank 3

So I bought Voice Attack to play Elite Dangerous in my Oculus Rift DK2 and thought with the DK2 support added to XSP I would try and see how it would work with the rift since its a pain in the ass to try typing commands with the rift on.
Well its awesome now I just say what i want and it happens :D :D :D :D
It works like this you just create a macro, for example I set it up so when I say "suck my dick" voice attack makes the following keyboard input (ENTER KEY) SUCK MY DICK (ENTER KEY) And on a last note I recommend setting it to equalize all the pauses between key presses to make the cmds quick as possible and use windows game key input mode.
It has a free trial here is the link if you want to check it out http://www.voiceattack.com/Default.aspx
Here is a bit more I pulled from an elite dangerous post on setup...
Voice Attack> It uses your windows speech recognition engine so you need to set that up for best results. So go to the Control Panel then Ease of Access then under Speech Recognition take the Speech Tutorial and the Train Your Computer To Better Understand You. After that if it still does not recognize a specific word then you just need to open notepad or similar and use the method you learned when going through the setup process.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:35 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Nice! I use it but didn't even think of it. Maybe because I'd have a hard time saying "suck my cock" out loud hahaha

Good thing is VoiceAttack is really powerful and you could even program vocal answers!

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:42 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

This is true although im not sure i would want the default voice answering me its not exactly sexy lol

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:05 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

icemanrdc4 wrote:
This is true although im not sure i would want the default voice answering me its not exactly sexy lol

Point taken haha

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:51 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

What?

Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:52 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

just had play with the rift, now that i got it working. and i agree typing with a rift sucks, but the text gets cut off if the sentence is to long, same for the replies

Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:08 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

hey iceman, how far you got with making a custom command list? seen as we can save profiles and share them, we should work on on to share with everyone that wants one

Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]