View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 43  Next
 [MOD PACK] Dungeon Ex 1.2.1 07.03.2016 
Rank 16
Rank 16

I believe this mod should allow you to move the girls regardless of the position they are currently in. They may stand up if knocked over sometimes but most of the time you can slide them or push them to where you want.

The regular not modded dungeon will lock the girls in place when they are performing a blowjob or in doggy style position. So if you choose dungeon EX you should be able to move the girls when they are doing something.

Is that what you are asking?

Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:59 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I use 3.5.020 version of game and 15.01.2016 dungeon ex.
So example - i say - monica masturbate. Monica begine masturbate on bed and wen i try to push her body on middle of room, her body, like magnet, return on bed.

I mean, i want movable doggy, sitspread poses. all this stick girls on point of floor

Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:10 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

BPerson wrote:
So example - i say - monica masturbate. Monica begine masturbate on bed and wen i try to push her body on middle of room, her body, like magnet, return on bed.

I mean, i want movable doggy, sitspread poses. all this stick girls on point of floor

I'm working on something like that for dungeon ex but I won't give any eta cuz' I'm not sure when it will be done. I mean it's already done for rape commands (get in rape pose squat etc) and it seems working but I still have some work to be done before release.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:13 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

BPerson wrote:

there was one mod pack that fixed this in story mode. It was called tentacle dreams EX (Munky) He edited something in the State files... I think.. I don't know if Munky made that one or it was a somone elses that he added in but somone on this forum knows how to make the girls not stuck when performing an action. (it was a small edit) I thought this mod did that as well but i could be wrong. The girls spend most of thier time in the chains and stocks in my game. ( I like device bondage )

Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:32 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

dungeon_ex_1.2.1_changelog.txt wrote:

ADDED
- Added chains starting waypoint for all girls on all scenes for almost instant lock down.
without using chains command (remember don't spawn all girls under it for your own safety)
- Added new settings page - still crashing thou but for me is somehow better and more friendly to user.
- Merged all available plugins and their textures into settings so no more disappearing clothes
and textures when going to new page.
(You still need to download and install all available plugins out there. My folder have 1,32 GB)
- Added parameters to rest of body types:
Futa L(ong)
Futa B(ig)
Futa A(lien) - the new one.
- Added Saiko Santa dress as a Plugin - looks nice combined with Saiko Santa body type.
- Added new Presets to use with Saiko Witch and Monica Vampire bodies
of course Presets won't change clothes setting so you need to audjust them manually
Saiko Witch
Summer Dress|Bra Casual|Panty Casual|Footless Kneesocks - rest options NONE then change preset
(pick something and go back to None to undress her)
Monica Vamp
Evening Dress|Panty Casual|rest None.
- Equiped Office scene.
- Added about 16 pose commands with free joints.
- "rape" command is replaced with "get in task rape"

FIXED

- Fixed Saiko Witch hat not appearing
- Fixed name for Alien dick
- Fixed "get in chains" command. Now is possible to get in chains girls in all scenes by simple text.
- Fixed gaping with black dildo and funnel during rape task on all scenes.
- Fixed too strong repel when fucking mouth during rape task.
- Fixed correct blood and shit spawn when gaping pussy and anus with black dildo or funnel during rape task.
- Fixed need of reloading scene to get girls get up after rape task
- Fixed "stop" and "stand up" commands for customposes and rape tasks.
- Deleted crashing CPEN (Creature Penis) option from selection. It's now called Alien.

UPDATED

- Updated Crawl Pose [Mod] by sevy34 to v0.2

KNOWN BUGS

- Saiko Mohawk mesh have permanent baseball bat in her hand
(a tip - hold her hand with bat away from collide with something when ordering her or she will freeze sometimes)
- If there are more than one girl on scene - the new pose commands may apply for all of them if they're too close to each other.
- Repel when fucking mouth during rape task may be fixed but I see that some poses have tendency to increase it's force (?)

Dungeon Ex 1.2.1 Full Changelog

Last edited by thekresz on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:19 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Ok, I know this has to be a dumb question, it must have been answered somewhere, but I can't seem to figure it out.
How do I update to 3.5.002 (or whatever the most current is)?
I've tried redownloading several times, and it doesn't seem to change anything.
Is there a way of updating the account manager or something?

Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

i traied all mods in thihs site the only who worked on me is creepy dungeon all others close the game when i choose it i think 99% of this mods r trash

Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:54 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

- First, thank's @thekresz for the new version of this mod (and to all the other modders who worked on it). Awesome work.
There are some of issues: if you select the guy with the alien cock, there is a second penis inside the torso.
The option next to alien penis, "P.CPEN", crashes the game.
When you use one of the new commands, you must reload to use other command.

- @zed4o777, if you are using the last version of Xstory Player, are you sure in your settings.ini file is selected the DirectX9 render mode.
The settings.ini is in "XStoryPlayer 3.5" root folder and must appear the following lines:

display
{
rendermode = DIRECTX9; // Can be OPENGL, DIRECTX9, DIRECTX11

Be sure to erase any previous save_dungeon_ex.dat in save folder.

- @Eyvindr, the account manager always downloads the last version of XStoryPlayer 3.5, and when there is an update of account manager you will
be prompted to update.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:38 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Eyvindr wrote:
Ok, I know this has to be a dumb question, it must have been answered somewhere, but I can't seem to figure it out.
How do I update to 3.5.002 (or whatever the most current is)?
I've tried redownloading several times, and it doesn't seem to change anything.
Is there a way of updating the account manager or something?

1- open your account manager and follow this fancy guide I made in MS paint XD.

There were 2 patches previously, one was a bugfix patch and the other was the rift patch. I assume they have been added to the main download since they no longer show up in my account manager. But if you do see them, install patch 1 then the other, directly after installing the game.

What i do is download everything and install them by right clicking and "run as administrator. on the install files manually.

to use that method open your loacal temp directory Either "Run" %appdata% and naigate from there or type in the address bar. C:\Users\YOURCOMPUTERSNAME\AppData\Local\X Moon Productions\Account Manager\download

1 SetupFull35.exe
2 SetupPatch35_1.exe (maybe not needed anymore)
3 SetupPatch35_1_OR.exe (maybe not needed anymore)
4 SetupHalloween35.exe
5 SetupChristmas35.exe
6 SetupSavepoints35.exe (optional but recommended)

Since they removed the patches from the account manager, maybe you have the old install file downloaded and not the updated one. Delete it and re-download

Also after you have done that install my plugin folder. There are links to it on this thread already. It just adds all the clothing mods and makes the ones that can be compatible with the girls added by some of the mods.

If you do all that and your version is not 3.5.0020 in your trace file after you run the game, contact XPadmin with your aaccount email and account id HERE http://www.xmoonproductions.com/support/ He may have mistakenly removed the patches from the server.

EDIT: I just realized 3.5.002 is the same as 3.5.0020 ... is there another 0 there in your trace? If not that may the problem. maybe the new updated install changed that and it's causing issues with mods. Can anyone with a new download confirm?

Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:45 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

This is the third update where i can't get permagape for reasons unknown. But these new commands... They can't stop and reset their positions? Once locked they just stay there. Kinda sad. Worse still - any standing positions end up with them falling down. I choose fuckher and saiko humped the air a few times and then lost her balance and started humping the ground instead. Yeah it was funny but that's not supposed to happen is it? XD

The hell is CPEN? It crashed the game when I chose it. And what is command to use the floppy dick? Is there one?

But I gotta say the way it goes, the flexibility... It shaping itself into something great, keep up the god's work =)

Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 43  Next