View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 29  Next
 Offbeatr project 
Rank 6
Rank 6

boltness wrote:
SpiderJeru wrote:
The video you uploaded to offbeatr.
It could also go well on http://www.naughtymachinima.com/
That site contains fan made adult videos from various video games, so that could capture the attention of many people interested in 3d adult gaming.
Could exactly be the crowd you are looking for.
The site has close to 8000 registered users, so its a decent crowd.

I visited this website and i saw that x moon productions made sponsorship :) Noticed the side banner:)

I just clicked the link and saw the banner too. They show the nipple clamps with the weights on. Nice. :)

That should definitely peak some interest.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:01 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Might be a bad idea, but Jenny Poussin seems to be (or at least: seems to try to be) THE hype among many 3D artists on the interwebz for some time now.
Several artists have made specials of here with her approval and I guess she might have quite some fan base.. and from what I've read, she's a fan of erotic art and games. So.. maybe a bit of cooperation would lead to some more interest in the adult gamers scene? Like.. having her do some (free) promotion for adding a Jenny Poussin type character in the game? I ain't a fan of hers (I rather like my tits small and natural :twisted: ) but if it would help the production of the game...

... and by her comments about the "Ensign Jenny" line of pictures by MongoBongo (and others) it seems she likes to see her virtual self getting fucked..

Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:14 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey man, no such thing as too much publicity, especially for a sex simulator! :D I say if she wants to help promote it's at least worth talking to her about it!

I've personally never heard of her before, but if she and her legions of fans dig XStoryPlayer for having her in it? Can you just imagine what the reaction would be? Those people have only ever *oggled* her! What happens when they find out they can chain her up, put clamps on her, and tease her with a myriad set of toys? That COULD be license to print money XD haha!

Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:48 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

The 'Jenny Poussin' superhero pictures look nice.

By the time we would have added her to the game the hype would probably be over.

But is makes me even more convinced that if users could add their own model that would be great.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:18 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Is it okay to post information about XStoryPlayer (What it is; How to get it; How to support it) on other Adultgame-Forums to support you guys and get you attention?
For example like post the link to your site and where you can vote for it.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:33 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I don't see why not! People have done it on the SDT forums, and on Hongfire :P I say if there's a space for it somewhere on a forum (i.e. like the 'Existing Games' sub forum in here) then do it! :)

Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:59 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sure, post all you want, screenshots, videos (captured during gameplay for example).

Of course the software itself not please ;) .

Also promoting XStoryPlayer during live-streams is greatly appreciated!

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:17 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

Next stop: An XStoryPlayer booth at E3 2014!! XD

"The next generation in sex simulation with functionality for Occulus Rift, Kinect, and Playstation Eye!" hahaha

I can just imagine: a player flailing his/her arm to spank Samantha while using the voice commands to activate the parser! lol!

"Samantha, I want to fuck your ass!"
~person in next room~"
"Uh...wtf...>_>"

Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:17 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

A censured booth (with blurred cardboards) could be fun!

Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:47 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

xpadmin wrote:
A censured booth (with blurred cardboards) could be fun!

haha, or! They could just install a giant black censor box around the booth! XD With the MSRP 'AO' rating on it, haha! And all people could hear on the other side of the box would be, 'Chains!', or 'Sex Machine!'

Ahhh if only it could ever happen :D

btw, congrats on 325 votes and 26% progress! Whoo!!

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 29  Next