View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A tribute to the female body 
Rank 3
Rank 3

That music is fucking hillarious, wellplayed

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:26 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

:P some of those screen shots the tits are to big I like normal or life like tits

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:42 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

WOW!! Thanks for sharing looks really great!! Tits are too big for me personally but i have to admit they are well sized for this demonstration video ;)

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:38 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

booster wrote:
WOW!! Thanks for sharing looks really great!! Tits are too big for me personally but i have to admit they are well sized for this demonstration video ;)

I second that, but to be fair, the game might as well appeal to a variety of fetishes, as it has been.

That being said, I would like to know if anyone on here could alter the models for those of us who aren't into that sort of thing.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:48 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

[quote=I second that, but to be fair, the game might as well appeal to a variety of fetishes, as it has been.

That being said, I would like to know if anyone on here could alter the models for those of us who aren't into that sort of thing.[/quote]

I third that, and I'm sure once someone makes a model, or were able to extract on from the game for editing, I could tweak it using maya. i cant guarantee I'd have the skill the adjust it so the animations still line up, but given enough time with any 3d modeling application i can figure it out. Anything i make for myself I'll be sure to upload for others as I'm sure we'll all do.

also anyone know if breast/butt sliders for size and stiffness will be a stock capability? or is this going to have to be a future mod.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:51 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

I think the breasts are actually separate objects due to the physics. I don't think they would be part of any model you might be able to extract.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:06 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

LOve it. Cant wait to play the new version.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:25 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Nautica

The breast stiffness cannot directly be changed with sliders.

This because there is no script function that changes it.
Such a function could be added to the script language in the future.

It is possible to change the breast stiffness and save a new model with other settings (without the need for Maya).
This model could then be chosen in the fast sex menu.

Directly changing the model by sliders is not something that will be part of next version.
We see that there are more people requesting this, so we might add it in the future.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:03 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

xpadmin wrote:
@Nautica

The breast stiffness cannot directly be changed with sliders.

This because there is no script function that changes it.
Such a function could be added to the script language in the future.

It is possible to change the breast stiffness and save a new model with other settings (without the need for Maya).
This model could then be chosen in the fast sex menu.

Directly changing the model by sliders is not something that will be part of next version.
We see that there are more people requesting this, so we might add it in the future.

Maybe someone can make a character editor easy enough to use for the little unknowing player :D

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:54 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Well, a Character creator program would be nice but, that is a completely different program to make. i would love one, but i am sure i can get by if someone makes a handy tutorial with a template person.

Ah, and on the matter of the shape of the girl in the video, as for me i like at least one person to have extreme features like that
that is just my personal opinion. i like them big, i like them small, i would like to have all the options given to us.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next