View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Some screenshots of blond girl (Hope they are big enough?) 
Rank 8
Rank 8

Ribcage showing trough and bigger-than-head-breasts.. Welcome to the brave new world! Well, something for everybody. And apart from borderline distasteful propotions, model looks really good.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:33 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Buffy the big tittied vampire slayer?

HOW TO START MODDING

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:45 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

I can appreciate a big boobed girl, though I generally prefer a handful. As a teen I was a big fan of "Little Annie Fanny" in 1970s Playboy, and the top-heavy girls in the old Mad Magazine. And Betty Page, Ursula Andress. Alexandra Bastedo, Jeri Ryan ... now there's a girl with proportions!

This model though ... I have some problems.

• Too scrawny for the boobs - makes them look like silicone. Big boobs good, fake boobs bad.
  • Face too angular. A girl with big boobs should have great cheek bones too. I don't know why, it's just the rule of big boobs.
  • The outfit makes her look like a hooker. Most girls with big boobs actually try to dress to unaccentuate them. Of course that doesn't work very well, which is why it's so damned charming.
  • The nordic hair. Blonde is good but up in a bun makes her look a bit too much like Frau Blucher. (Sound of horses whinnying in the distance)

So I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping for something more like ...

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:23 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nice model , the boobs certainly are big enough! If not a bit more than usual :D
And they look natural from the way they look but the girl is skinny as seen by her ribs and overall body so it makes it a bit unatural for her to have such big bobs.

Last edited by boltness on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:51 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

They will move down a bit when gravity attracts them, so I think it will look more natural then.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:00 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

friendly wrote:
The outfit makes her look like a hooker.

Perhaps she is one, the story in my mind is that the lab hired her because she could use her sexual experience to make the tentacle creature evolve more quickly, something like that anyway.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:10 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

friendly wrote:
I can appreciate a big boobed girl, though I generally prefer a handful. As a teen I was a big fan of "Little Annie Fanny" in 1970s Playboy, and the top-heavy girls in the old Mad Magazine. And Betty Page, Ursula Andress. Alexandra Bastedo, Jeri Ryan ... now there's a girl with proportions!

This model though ... I have some problems.

• Too scrawny for the boobs - makes them look like silicone. Big boobs good, fake boobs bad.
  • Face too angular. A girl with big boobs should have great cheek bones too. I don't know why, it's just the rule of big boobs.
  • The outfit makes her look like a hooker. Most girls with big boobs actually try to dress to unaccentuate them. Of course that doesn't work very well, which is why it's so damned charming.
  • The nordic hair. Blonde is good but up in a bun makes her look a bit too much like Frau Blucher. (Sound of horses whinnying in the distance)
(...)

I agree. She's definitely too skinny for such a chest. I'd prefer her breasts to be less perfectly round, less like balloons, and herself a little more chubby. I'd accept her as a working model, a first design which will be improved in future releases. :)

EDIT: Just got the idea that it would be fantastic if you could press your face between her boobs and do the motor boat. Brrrr! :lol:

Last edited by DemoLotion Man on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:15 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I will fatten her up a bit, and make the breasts less silicon.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:41 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

xpadmin wrote:
I will fatten her up a bit, and make the breasts less silicon.

Cool! I'm looking forward to it! :D

(Thought about the option "lactation"?)

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:52 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lactation by pressing boobies is nice idea.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next