View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 3.0 Bug reports. 
Rank 4
Rank 4

I would suggest that you use pastebin.com instead of posting the whole file :)

Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:28 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

During the Monica Dream when the zipper started coming undone, it producing a buzzing sound so disconcerting that I honestly thought that the XSP 3.0 was about to do a homage to Five Nights at Freddy's.

However, I now believe that the game was trying to infinitely produce the zipper sound effect and overtaxing my sound card, because this buzzing sound eventually became silent and preventing my computer's MP3 player form producing audio until the dream ended.

HOW TO START MODDING

Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:35 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

I think there's a problem with "SetPenisMode" function, when set to "3" or higher, pressing "P" to change penis state won't work anymore.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:28 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Creepy

Check this, you are right. Fixed it for next release.
Thanks!

Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:32 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

OK, here's another guy whose memery got eaten up in less than 2 min.
Tried everything and to no avail. switch API, lower settings, remove LAA label for exe, etcetc

My Spec and OS:
MS1763 Laptop with i7 4800MQ + Integrated HD4600/GTX780M 4G + 16G 1600MHz
(No OC for all hardware when running this game, all drivers and BIOS up to date)
Win 7 x64 Ultimate SP1 with all critical updates, 4GB fixed pagefile on drive D
ESET weekly virus scan for drive C with file monitoring, full hard drive scan every two month

So I'm pretty sure there shouldn't be anything wrong with my OS and hardware
And I do notice a few things that may be of some help
The first is extremely low dedicated VRAM usage (both 2.1 and 3.0 for the laptop)
3.0 only use ~350MB VRAM while 2.1 only use ~180MB
While when I played 2.1 with my two old rigs(GTX460 1G and GTX560Ti 1G on each PC), the game fill VRAM normally just like other games.
The second is that in fact both 2.1 and 3.0 eat up memory progressively overtime on the laptop.
2.1 eat ~2MB every 1s while 3.0 eat ~100MB every 1s and 2.1 is able to unload memory when back to main menu while 3.0 can't.
But again, these things didn't happen with my two old rigs with 4G and 8G memory.
And I often played 2.1 constantly for more than 3 hours without back to main menu.

So, my guess is the game is somehow confused by the way laptop graphic card work.
Because the integrated GPU on CPU is always needed for screen output and it uses system memory as temporary VRAM.
So the game mistake the system memory as dedicated VRAM and trying to fill it as much as possible just like other games.
This kinda explains why in trace.txt the game always identified 15.99PB of VRAM for my GTX780M and integrated HD4600
Exactly the amount of my system memory minus the amount preserved for OS. But I still have no idea why the unit is so large...

Please don't keep us waiting too long :) Can't wait to play the new staff~

Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:23 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

If you both the game then simple install patch they fix that, if you havent payed for the game pay 20USD.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:56 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

The memory bug has been fixed a few months now.

Please download the latest patch, a lot of issues have been solved and the software runs correct on 99% of the systems now.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:01 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

so im having an issue where in both 2.0 and 3.0 the fluids disappear. If you "cum" the first shot will appear and hit something. the second shot will get halfway to its destination before disappearing. the same goes with urination. Technically the fluid still exists because it cause changes in world (ie. cum leaves a wet spot on the skin)

Tue May 12, 2015 7:53 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hello
Here is a short list of errors (+ Patch) and improvements that I've found so far.

- When is sex in Fast (plays) and then wish to make a change of clothes, then the game crashes.

- The whip is still in the vibration mode when it receives.

- See radio control of the sex machine and the bondage of the same tree.

- Bondage tree goes too deep, because by all starts to vibrate and to fly through the area.

- In the story my key card is lost, thus I could not continue to play. A bold color were not bad, because by the bright ground can barely see them.

- Imprecise control when going through changes the Camera, the mouse cursor only reacts at NPC.

- Perception Sex a quick selection installed where you can choose the sex positions directly.

- Perception sex the way the scenes of the stories installing to use.

Translated with Google from German to English

Shykar

Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3