View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Next update 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think the price of XStoryPlayer is relatively low compared to other adult games / content.

We will keep the price fair. So for next version you will be able to upgrade for small extra fee.

Building this game and creating the models is a lot of work and is a large investment in time for us.

As well as an investment money wise for: freelance model creators, website server, affiliates, software/hardware, payment providers and credit-card companies etc.

And we can only do this if we have some income from the sales, (and luckily the support from a group of very helpful supporters through the offbeatr project!! :) )

Not to whine or complain or anything, it is absolutely great making a game like this and I would not want to do anything else instead!!! :)

It is also great that it is still possible to make a game and release it through the Internet, without (too much) interference from large companies that rather see things go their way.

But is the PC game market is a small world, and advertisements are not a working business model for us, hence the traditional pay to play business model.

So I hope you understand.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:00 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

at what stage is the Game?

Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:47 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

It is over 50%

Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:51 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Are we talking about version 2.2 or 3.0?

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:17 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

meem wrote:
Zinthose wrote:
I love the game and I payed for it, but I don't feel you should have to pay for an update. im happy to see everything is going well for the creaters of the games sence they did a dam good job on it... just seems a little wrong to have to pay for the game more then once. just saying.

I would agree with you if this was an overpriced $45 game. But this game is only $9 (that just under €7).
And of what I understand, version 3 will be a kind of overhaul (in lack of a better word) and not just an update. The 2.2 update will be free.

no your right its not over priced at all,and I will be buying 3.0 lol the game is just to good not to buy, its just one of thoses things, I hate to pay for something more then once but I will be lol, they did a hell of a job on it and cant wait for 2.2 and 3.0 im just saying and id pay more the that or it sence its worth it.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

xpadmin wrote:
I think the price of XStoryPlayer is relatively low compared to other adult games / content.

We will keep the price fair. So for next version you will be able to upgrade for small extra fee.

Building this game and creating the models is a lot of work and is a large investment in time for us.

As well as an investment money wise for: freelance model creators, website server, affiliates, software/hardware, payment providers and credit-card companies etc.

And we can only do this if we have some income from the sales, (and luckily the support from a group of very helpful supporters through the offbeatr project!! :) )

Not to whine or complain or anything, it is absolutely great making a game like this and I would not want to do anything else instead!!! :)

It is also great that it is still possible to make a game and release it through the Internet, without (too much) interference from large companies that rather see things go their way.

But is the PC game market is a small world, and advertisements are not a working business model for us, hence the traditional pay to play business model.

So I hope you understand.

no I understand completely, and it well worth the extra fee, I love the game and cant wait for it to 2.2 and 3.0 and I will be buying it lol, your making one hell of a adult game and love it, iv played a lot of adult games that just fall short if the money I pay for them, yours has not its been well worth the money I spent on it and im sure that 3.0 will be to. im just happy some one has taken the time to make a good adult game instead of more of the same like all the illution games, there all the same to me and get old. iv played xps like 100 times and stil haven't got tired of it, just cant wait for it 2.2 and 3.0 lol

Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:04 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

I'll pay the extra fee ;) It's only fair and you're doing a great job!!!

Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:16 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Hy xpadmin,

is this the current state?

DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS: 47%

Joe

Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:15 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

joe128 wrote:
Hy xpadmin,

is this the current state?

DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS: 47%

Joe

Over 50%

Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:45 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Adenan wrote:
Are we talking about version 2.2 or 3.0?

I believe they're talking about 2.2. 3.0's development really kicks in after 2.2 is released, to my knowledge.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next