View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Dev Diary 
Rank 4
Rank 4

(I am not yet a customer, so you might already have implemented this)
You should think about adding a sort of developers' diary so that people can follow your progress. Even if a day or week is, in the end, more steps backwards than forwards, many people are rat to hear about processes. If you add this only for people who bought your software already, you can also be more frank about errors, problems and places where you got stuck. This might help to bind your customers and keep them interested.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:29 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

I agree with this. Something similar to KSP Weekly for the Kerbal Space Program. A few programmers could volunteer information about how things are going and such. Maybe a screenshot or two or perhaps even a movie clip if any are valid for that particular week. We don't need perfect details, just enough to tease us with. ;)

Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:06 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Malachai wrote:
I agree with this. Something similar to KSP Weekly for the Kerbal Space Program. A few programmers could volunteer information about how things are going and such. Maybe a screenshot or two or perhaps even a movie clip if any are valid for that particular week. We don't need perfect details, just enough to tease us with. ;)

Lol, So I'm not the only one here that plays both sex sims and space sims.

But I digress, a KSP Weekly-style dev blog would be nice. Unlike KSP, I don't know who the devs even are.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]