View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 What's going on with this game? 
Rank 17
Rank 17

hardyhar wrote:
Yours is still a WIP. It's highly appreciated, but it doesn't count!

Doctors room
while it does not work anymore (unless you have the old version 3) it did and it was a complete story
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3789

also the 2 puzzle maps that i used to test what stuff i could do

Version 4 will be improved alot over this version and that takes time
they are also making the next story aswell i guess and again this takes time

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:28 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

hardyhar wrote:
I don't mind being patient, but if progress takes too long on this game it's going to be over shadowed by games that develop faster.

Hopefully the revamp is as major as everyone is making it seem. Other than the (pretty complex) modding ability, version 3.5 is hardly different than version 1.0 to a casual player.

To be honest, this game still feels like it's in very early beta stages. I don't fault the developers for anything, but I don't see it gaining the success I first thought it might achieve. The dungeon makes it seem like there's a lot to do, but it gets boring super quick. The stories are kind of fun, but not worth playing more than once.

I was honestly expecting there to be a ton of user generated stories at this point, yet there isn't even 1.

I don't even come to this forum to talk about the actual game anymore. I just come to see if there are any new games being shared in the New Games section.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but I lost interest in the progress of this game about a year ago.

Those of us who bought 3.0 early expecting to create mods didn't anticipate the learning curve, particularly with adding new models.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:38 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Eskarn wrote:
Doctors room
while it does not work anymore (unless you have the old version 3) it did and it was a complete story
http://xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3789

Thanks! Ya, I did kinda missed a lot of this stuff because I lost interest so I wasn't coming to the forums as much. But seriously, I really appreciate the work you've put in. The last thing I'd want to do is discourage people from making content for this game.
burning wrote:
Those of us who bought 3.0 early expecting to create mods didn't anticipate the learning curve, particularly with adding new models.
Agreed. I definitely don't consider myself an expert in making content like this, but I do have some experience with coding and design, and I was willing to put in the work to learn how to mod and contribute to the game, but a lot of it was unexpectedly going over my head. Granted there was basically no content in the wiki at the time and it seemed that people much smarter than me were having a lot of issues figuring things out.

I do hope for great things to come from this game, but the excitement has faded and it would be awesome if version 4 brings that excitement back.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:40 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

hardyhar wrote:
Eskarn wrote:
Doctors room
http://xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3789

Thanks! Ya, I did kinda missed a lot of this stuff because I lost interest so I wasn't coming to the forums as much. But seriously, I really appreciate the work you've put in. The last thing I'd want to do is discourage people from making content for this game.
burning wrote:
Agreed. I definitely don't consider myself an expert in making content like this, but I do have some experience with coding and design, and I was willing to put in the work to learn how to mod and contribute to the game, but a lot of it was unexpectedly going over my head. Granted there was basically no content in the wiki at the time and it seemed that people much smarter than me were having a lot of issues figuring things out.

I do hope for great things to come from this game, but the excitement has faded and it would be awesome if version 4 brings that excitement back.

A major part of it for me was the lack of information, and then there was the restriction of using a particular version of Maya that was no longer available.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:54 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Greetings!

xpadmin or a other developer of this game, please give us a weekly short status of your work.
this is good for community, good for the hope of reaching the release.

Thanks and sorry for my english

Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2