View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Tentacle Dream 
Rank 16
Rank 16

Malachai wrote:
Fenoxo's Corruption of Champions type

Oh dear... that just sounds scary.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

As a gamedesigner myself I am highly looking forward to this. I think it will be a great addition to the game itself and I wouldn't mind paying extra for it. I like it because it would add a lot of variation to the current gameplay. And it would advertise much better to new players what this game is like. I just bought the game recently because previously I though this is another of those softcore quirky games like second life. But its actually a real good consistent dark simulator with a good athmosphere. It reminded me a little of my favourite ActionRollPlayGame Vampire Bloodlines the masquerade.

Anyway, I think this addon is most important to show newcomers how great this game is because tentacle monsters simply look more serious and persuasive so they don't mistake this game with second life which has no gameplay at all.

Things I would love to see in a tentacle game are spreading, gape, egg laying, large penetration, multipenetration (in one hole), deep throat (all the way through out of the ass and the other way around), pee hole penetration and monster birth, (vaginal prolabse and cervix fuck would epicaswell, but Ican see that that is a rare taste). Also if the girl could pee in fear would be cool. But thats just input from my side. No demands. Just wanted to let you know that I think that this tentacle add on is important to visually better present your awesome game to newcomers. I think with the tentacle mode added and some mosaic censorship you could sell it extremly well over DLsite.com were I trade my games from nearfatal.net.

Keep up the great work!

Actually my website is down because of some laws here, so now there is only my patreon:
http://www.patreon.com/nearfatal

Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:05 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 3
Rank 3

i want all stages of the creatures they are really cool :D

Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4