View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Tentacle Dream 
Site Admin
Site Admin

No it will not be a scary story. The tentacle creature will be kinda friendly.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:13 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

xpadmin wrote:
The tentacle creature will be kinda friendly.

Friendly.

Heh... :lol:

Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:45 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

xpadmin wrote:
No it will not be a scary story. The tentacle creature will be kinda friendly.

Phew, I'm glad to hear. :)

xpadmin wrote:
The 'Tentacle dreams' story is still in an early stage. At the moment we are creating the models for the characters and the tentacle creature, and working out the story-board.
Pricing is not yet clear, it could be without extra costs or for an extra fee.

Without going into too much detail we can tell the following about the story:

- It is going to be somewhat Tamagotchi style:
You start as a young scientist (the nerd character), that has succeeded opening a portal to another world.
Through the portal a larva like creature has come over to your own world. In order to let the creature reach full maturity, you have to expose it to the correct stimuli. :mrgreen:
(The funny thing is that the creature also brings rewards to whom it comes in contact with, making it highly popular among the female persuasion)
[...]

Hm, this thing with the portal sounds somehow familiar... Yeah, Hellboy! :lol:
Well, in my opinion, there is nothing bad about citating this great introduction, but I would have the question whether the adult tentacle creatures from the other dimension are evil, and this one becomes friendly because of the player's "education", just like Hellboy?
(Hopefully, the creature doesn't get addicted to sex, otherwise it surely gets angry with the player if he doesn't manage to get more women... :? :?: )

I thought about the girl which would get it on with the tentacle creature (and with the player, I suppose).
I have to say that I rather dislike the ideas of forced sex and mind control, because most of those tentacle stories deal with innocent girls which are ravished by mindless monsters (or seemingly mindless, because these creatures can't speak). I can't help myself, but I get the impression that writers of those stories don't know how to approach girls/women in a more appropriate way, or it is a bondage-rape-fetish-thing.
Some time ago, I read on a page (which is down by now) a story about a kraken who befriended a young human woman. They "talked" with a language consisting of taps, and the story culminated in consensual multiple penetration. I liked it because the story diverged from all the other "monster catches girl and mercilessly f*cks her brains out"-stories, since the woman agreed to have sex and even expressed her wishes, which the kraken fulfilled.

My suggestion would be that the player gets to know Cristy (as we know her name from the screenshot ;) ) in the more traditional way, either colleague or assistant (because she lives in the dorm) in the lab, and as we (as the player) slowly get to know her better, she tells us that she likes mangas as well as hentai, especially tentacle hentai, and she often dreams about having sex with a tentacle creature, and after knowing that you can slowly introduce her to the creature.
(Deduced from that I'd say that she has an aptitude for multiple penetration, which means that she either asks the player to play with her anus and mouth while he is in her vagina, or the player finds out by himself, meaning that Cristy massively comes lose when putting a toy in her ass while the player is in her pussy.
Cristy: Oh yeah, baby, give it to me, stuff me, stuff meee!!! :o
Player: Darned, you're a kinky girl, Cristy! ;) )

Second thought: When Cristy works as the player's assistant and she knows about the portal and the creature which came through, there is also the possibility that she tries the creature all by herself: Weeks (or months) of normal day work in the physics lab (which have happened before off-screen), you (the player) get to know Cristy, the portal is opened and the larva comes through. The player and Cristy do research, and one evening, you call it a day, but Cristy says she has to do some more tests and leaves later. You realize that you forgot your bunch of keys in your lab coat, and accidentally you run into Cristy doing it with the larva (and observe from the shadows ;) ).

Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:28 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here are some renderings of the tentacle creatures:

Attachment:
larve_stage.jpg
larve_stage.jpg [ 185.05 KiB | Viewed 16982 times ]

Attachment:
adolesce_stage.jpg
adolesce_stage.jpg [ 82.12 KiB | Viewed 16982 times ]

Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:29 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

It doesn't look scary at all, I like it.

Is the larvae able to swim? If it can swim, the shark's fishbowl can be for confinement.

Can it use its tail as a clamp?

Can the adult walk?

Can all the tentacles eject fluids?

I hope you can show us the new girls soon.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:43 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

That looks really good :)

Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:04 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Are those thorns on the "arms" of the adolescent tentacle creature supposed to be rigid or flexible? If they are stiff, I'd feel uncomfortable when the creature penetrates the girl with these arms, because of possible inner injuries...

Otherwise, they look great! In its stages of evolution, it somehow reminds me of the Metroids... :D

Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Hey Admin, can you tell us something about the tentacle dream story.
Will the player be able to control the tentacle creature in 1st person view or not?
If Yes, then how are you going to implement using more than one tentacle on the girl at the same time?
Most of us are waiting patiently, but curiously.
Btw, the creatures look good!

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:58 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

The tentacle creatures will be autonomous but you will be able to control elements like the tentacles.

The tentacles are flexible and have pumping (throbbing) motion. You will be able to put them in different openings.

The tentacles can squirt / eject fluid. When squirting they will eject.

The tentacle creature itself is not very intelligent. More like a zombie focused on one thing.

The girls get into a trance when being pumped by the creature, allowing you to join in if you feel up to it.

I will post images of the girls soon. There will be two new girls in the tentacle story.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:11 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I wouldn't mind having that as a pet... cute little dude.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next