View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 3.1 and 3.2 plans? 
Rank 15
Rank 15

Elfseeker wrote:
otherwise I must point out that we currently do have hip-swing. in that we rock back and forth on the soles of our feet. :) when we take an actual step it means we've leaned too far back. at least, that's my experience.

Just in reality you don't "rock forth and back" on your feet to swing your hips ;)

Elfseeker wrote:
related; it seems far too easy for the girls to slip us out by accident. we shouldn't need a mile-long prick to be assured of them keeping us inside. :P

yeah, it's always interesting to see Saiko - small, petite asian - shove Bob - big greasy hulk - back when she takes in his cock... a 50 kg asian girl pushing a 150 kg sack of blubber away by just moving her ass backwards a bit... there are a few things in the physics engine that are good for some amusement ;)

Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:47 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, Bob lurking over Saiko does give a good impression of the scale of things. :)

Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:55 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Gday to all.
As this is my first post I wish to convey my appreciation to the creators of Xmoon. This is one of the best games out there with heaps of replay value, I tip my hat to you :)

I have but one question. I'm currently playing TD and up to the point of fucking Monica in her office and cannot seem to go any further. Is this the end of the story or is there more?

Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:24 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Ashes66 wrote:
I'm currently playing TD and up to the point of fucking Monica in her office and cannot seem to go any further. Is this the end of the story or is there more?

After Monica passes out from being fucked silly, go back to your lab and see the creature again, that's the end of the story that's done so far. Give it time though and there will be more. There's always fast sex options and going pack to specific points in the story to mess around in to keep you busy.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:05 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

So after some Months without XSP i wanted to know how thinks running?
Any Date for the next Version?
I hope i dont have to wait another Year :/

T-Virus

Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:39 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Im interested if the Version 3 will include the Updates for the old Stories before Version 4 and need to buy the Upgrade for this Update, that
would be a bit rude. Thx.

Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:39 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello,
do you have any news for us for new versione and new release of story in version 2?

Thanks

Manlio

Fri May 22, 2015 10:10 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

manliocercato wrote:
Hello,
do you have any news for us for new versione and new release of story in version 2?

Thanks

Manlio

new release is scheduled for july 2015. It will be the 3.0 full release (including the new tentacle stories completed, and some better tools to mod the game)

Fri May 22, 2015 8:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2