View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 ETA public release 
Rank 3
Rank 3

Dear Xmoon-team.

As a happy 2.1 player I appreciate your work and I am eager to play the new 3.0 version of your game.
Since you released the pre-release version recently and the forums start to get filled with feedback, I check your homepage and forums a couple of times every day.
Could you please tell me, if the public release will be this year or if I have to be patient until 2015?

Thank you very much.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:50 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

In another thread they were talk about take holiday. Would not expect more to happen until 2015.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:01 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Nord wrote:
Dear Xmoon-team.

As a happy 2.1 player I appreciate your work and I am eager to play the new 3.0 version of your game.
Since you released the pre-release version recently and the forums start to get filled with feedback, I check your homepage and forums a couple of times every day.
Could you please tell me, if the public release will be this year or if I have to be patient until 2015?

Thank you very much.

The release is 'public'. All you need to do is donate the amount of money on the donation page and you will be allowed to download 3.1 (I think it's $40 to match the offbeatr?). It may be fully 'released' for less, but as far as i've seen, it's worth the early investment.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:04 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

reggiehu wrote:
Nord wrote:
Dear Xmoon-team.

Thank you very much.

The release is 'public'. All you need to do is donate the amount of money on the donation page and you will be allowed to download 3.1 (I think it's $40 to match the offbeatr?). It may be fully 'released' for less, but as far as i've seen, it's worth the early investment.

$20 and 3.1 isn't out yet. $40 would cover 4.0 I'm sure.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:58 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Does anyone have any kind of timeline on when they will be releasing full tentacle dream and adding the first 2 stories ??

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:01 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Christo4623 wrote:
Does anyone have any kind of timeline on when they will be releasing full tentacle dream and adding the first 2 stories ??

xpadmin said in april

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:53 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Ok thanks for the update.
I am looking to donate but I want to wait for full release and and ETA on next version bfore I decide how much.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:26 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Christo4623 wrote:
Ok thanks for the update.
I am looking to donate but I want to wait for full release and and ETA on next version bfore I decide how much.

4.0 will be in 2017 or so :)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:38 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

We will finish the last part of the tentacle dreams story as soon as we can.
Hopefully in about 3 months.

After that we will start building version 4.0. Besides the 'transformation dreams' story we will add extra improvements to the engine like:
- Better lighting (using deferred shading)
- Character completely based on AI. It has always been our goal to have a character that responds solely on its personality and relation with others.
We are kind of in-between that goal at the moment. The transformation dreams story allows to explore this goal further because the story focuses on changing a girls personality and relationship towards you. If you treat her badly she will start to hate you, not directly but slowly etc..
- More "positions" for first person character. We want to improve the player character and make it more integrated in the engine.
- A lot more...

Every release will result in an more improved engine, until we reach our ultimate goal, a fully interactive university with different characters to explore.
Basically reliving all things you would have liked to have done but never did (for all kind of reasons).

:)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:52 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Thank you for the detailed update.
I am optimistic that with the new modding features added development of future releases should speed up significantly, as there is a much larger pool of developers.
So far the whole project has been quite impressive and I have already seen some pretty cool mods out.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next