View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Last 11% ! 
Rank 1
Rank 1

TheMohawkNinja wrote:
Yeah! One final vid before the release! We haven't really seen much "interaction" with Saiko... Maybe a vid with her in the dungeon? ;) :twisted:

Regarding Chrome's search history; you can always just add " -incognito" after your shortcut's target (e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -incognito), then you'll never have to worry about a search history!!
Otherwise you can install an extension like Incognito-Filter that allows you to add sites which will then automatically open in an incognito window (not that it would have made any difference in Pickled Cow's situation).

Or you can just use ctrl+shift+n while on a normal chrome window and you've gone incognito when you want to browse without history!It's faster that way!

Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:31 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Guys, I wasn't worried about my computer's local search history. I just don't like the idea that my non-anonymous Google user account now has a search for auto masturbator on record.

HOW TO START MODDING

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:32 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Pickled Cow wrote:
Guys, I wasn't worried about my computer's local search history. I just don't like the idea that my non-anonymous Google user account now has a search for auto masturbator on record.

Oh! Haha, you can manage/delete all your Google account-related history here! ;)
You can also disable everything so that you never have a history on your Google account...

Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:49 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

XENOMORTIS wrote:
Pickled Cow wrote:

Oh! Haha, you can manage/delete all your Google account-related history here! ;)
You can also disable everything so that you never have a history on your Google account...

Oh okay, it turns out I've already turned those things off.

Never mind.

HOW TO START MODDING

Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:22 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

xpadmin wrote:
Pickled Cow wrote:
This may be an odd request, but can we get a video showcasing the new penis physics? It's doesn't have to have to video demonstrating proper use of the penis, just repeatedly ram it into the wall and into the corner of couch or something.

Here is a small video showing the penis physics.

The penis has balls and is more realistic in physics as well as in appearance

The "growing" of the penis can still be improved. Also an animation for the zipper needs to be added.

N.b.
The penis does get wet when entering wet places.

this growing of penis are really good made

http://www.xvideos.com/video7062742/ero ... jaculation

Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13