View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 About the next release: version 3.0 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It is good to hear that people like XStoryPlayer and want more features added. :)

The poll shows that improving the character responses should be the main focus in this regard, so that is what we are doing.

For the next version 3.0 our main focus will be (among other things) on adding more realism to the girls responses.
In order to do so are adding new features to XStoryPlayer. These features are for example:

- Improving the performance (and adding features) to the script engine.
This will allow us to implement direct physical responses in the script engine. It is also a first step towards making custom scripts possible because all AI will be in the scripts.

- Combining motion capture and physics.
We are trying to combine motion capture and physics. This will allow the girls for example to bend over, lay down, stand up, etc while still preserving controls of arms and head by the player. If for example during a blowjob, the girl starts to gag she may push you away (motion capture), but all physics of head and body is still on, making it more realistic. The math for this is pretty difficult (its called inverse multibody dynamics). But we think it would really make a difference towards making the experience more realistic.

- Better and more detailed responses during sex scenes.
We are rewriting the AI of the sex scenes and improving the sounds. The blowjob scene will be more layered and have different stages. Also the other sex poses will have more stages and will work towards an orgasm (if done correctly), so they will be more of a sub-game in the overall game.

- Adding more facial features.
We are expanding the facial animation system to allow more complex expressions. Also the tongue is animated further to allow licking.

- Adding mucus physics.
Adding more details to the sex physics is needed for the experience to be more realistic and fun. The mucus physics is one of these details. The penis getting more wet is another. We are also adding a Mandingo penis shape to the fast sex option, to have more fun with the blowjob pose.

All these changes are implemented at once, so in-between releases that show one of them are not possible. We like the next release to bring some real improvements to the erotic experience, so please be patient in this regard.

Kind regards from the XStoryPlayer team.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:23 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Thank you very much for the update. I can safely say you have just made us eagerly anticipate the the next update. :P. Would love to take Sam for spin again :P.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:07 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Yes indeed.
Cant wait for the next version ;)

Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Sounds exciting! And I understand it could take a while, especially the part about combining motion capture and physics sounds difficult. But even if you can't make incremental updates to the game, I hope you will keep posting screenshots and videos of your progress, similar to the mucus screenshots you already did. Waiting is much easier when you have some indication of how things are progressing.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:53 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

We will try to do that as often as possible.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:09 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Sounds great!

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:32 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Awesome

Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

:D good job also it would be good to have more reponse by the bots sexual organs better reaction from touching the bot;like i said this is best 3d sex sim on the market in my opinion great work if you want to make the original group who purchased this game pay again i will pay again np

Last edited by ice2222233333 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:53 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

looking forward to it!

Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:10 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

I know its hard to say, but is there an estimated date that a new update version will be released? Its been quite some time since we had any new features on the game

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 361 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next