View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 My Idea 
Rank 6
Rank 6

Title: My World

The World: This is a game where sex is the main goal, but there are other things you can do. It is a life simulation, but still in the context of a game so it's not boring. It's set in a city that has a business district with offices and hotels, an entertainment district with clubs, movie theaters and restaurants and a suburban area. You start out with an apartment in the city, but as you accumulate more money you can buy other apartments or a luxury condo, or a house the suburbs.

You: Your character would be customizable. You pick the gender, race, height and body measurements. You can be a male, female, or transsexual, and pursue men, women or transsexuals. There would be a 5 level scale where you pick what percentage of the women in the world you want to be transsexual - 0-25-50-75-100%

The Jobs: You have to work. Any of the jobs you take are designed to let you see the city. Jobs such as bike courier, taxi driver, pizza delivery dude and so on. During these jobs there will be random opportunities for sexual adventure. Like you could deliver a pizza to a hotel room and a barely dressed woman answers the door and she just happens to be horny. You could pick up a really drunk girl and bang her in the taxi. You could deliver a package and the girl who answers says "You brought this just in time, I was about to take a shower." You would then have the opportunity to spy through her window while she undresses, sneak into the house and watch her take a shower, and then be waiting for her when she gets out. She's shocked at first, but then she's glad you're there. When you're not working, you can go see a movie, go for a walk in the park or just stay at home and fap your brains out. or, if you are so inclined, watch yourself take a shower.

Relationships: It is possible to pursue a relationship with any of the people you meet in a random encounter. You could also go to a club and meet someone there, or meet someone while just walking the streets. You could have someone move in with you and be your girl/boyfriend The controls for driving and walking would be pretty typical: Use up/down arrows or W/S for forward and back, and left/right arrows or A/D or mouse left/right for left and right movement. The controls for sex would be much more intricate...

The Controls: The controls would respond to context based on your proximity to your fuck buddy. When you approach them and get face to face (or face to crotch) you automatically stop. When you stop, you can select different parts of the body to interact with by clicking on them (Mouth, Nipple, Pussy, Ass). You can select which part of your own body you want to use for interaction by hitting T for tongue, H for hand and P for penis or strap-on if you're female. You can then use the scroll wheel to lick with tongue or rub with hand or penis. Up arrow key or W to insert, and then up/down arrow or W/S to thrust in and out with tongue, finger or penis.

So, X Moon, what do you think of my idea?

Fri May 31, 2013 5:12 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

Well I don't know about the x moon team, but I like it! I've always liked the idea of a life sim, like Singles/Sims, with a much more enhanced sexual play.

Would you be able to customize the interior of the apartment(s)?

Fri May 31, 2013 10:42 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Mdritch wrote:
Well I don't know about the x moon team, but I like it! I've always liked the idea of a life sim, like Singles/Sims, with a much more enhanced sexual play.

Would you be able to customize the interior of the apartment(s)?

I actually hadn't thought about that, but sure, once your character has accumulated enough money, they could customize more things. They could go to in-game sites to order furniture, clothes, sex toys etc.

I'm glad you like my idea, but it will remain just an idea, I'm afraid. If I had a dev team, I could handle the character designs, art direction and script writing, but I can't code AT ALL. But who knows, maybe one day XStory will become like the game I describe. :)

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:06 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@ObiJohnKenobi

Lots of elements you describe in your idea are things we would like to build. But it will be a long road before we get there.

Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]