View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Gates; "The Opening" Rpg Maker Game 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Download Link:
https://mega.nz/#!S19jyLAb!4gtmeCHNhb0k ... 5dqti8Jhig

Hello everyone,

This is Dede! After consuming a good amount of time on adult games, i decided to step up and create my own. I'm using Rpg Maker MV which i think is a great platform for creating in-depth stories and combining them with a decent 2d world.
Yes, i named it "The Opening" because i'm expecting it to be the start of a very long series. The first game will conclude in 9 days (game time) and after the 9 days you will play the ending that you have shaped with your prior choices. So the complete game will be 9 days plus the endings.

The story will take place in a town called "Gates City" in the modern day. The protagonist is a 25 years old male character whose name is Sam Adams. He will start working as a literature teacher at the Gates High School right after the intro of the game. You can also work as a part-time waiter in a local medieval themed inn. More part-time job opportunities will appear as the game progress. There is a whole city waiting for you to discover!

There will be 3 main endings and all the endings will have their unique locations and story lines. Besides to the main endings there will be quite a bunch of side endings. These endings can happen from day 1 to day 8 and all of them are story related.
Currently, there are 9 ( average of 50*50) maps within the game and i'm planning to enlarge it after the first chapter is completed. All the maps are representing a different part of the city and edited according to this.
In game map;

There is also a subway system which will help you to travel around quickly. I placed 3 subway stations to the strategic points of the city so you don't have to walk this big map on foot.

Subway

The story line will grow bigger and bigger as the game progress. With all the different choices that you will choose, you will get a piece of the big picture. These branches with the story will also create a good amount of replayability.

You will never meet a dull character inside the game. All the characters will have their fair amount of effect to the story. Because all of them will have their own personal ambitions and agendas. There will be 10+ characters and you will be in a real interaction with them. Sometimes your actions will affect them and sometimes their actions will affect you.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]