View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Sexy Beach Premium Resort (ILLUSION) 
Rank 16
Rank 16

I have played nearly all of the Illusion games and i can honestly say if you own one already don't bother with this one.
The charecter customization has improved a bit, They went with sliders so it's much like the customization for TK17 except instead of looking a bit ape-ish the girls all look asian. Still an 8-10 for charecter creation in my book.

but the interactions are all still on rails and you are limited on which you can use for which places. Sure 2 areas have a bdsmish element, 1 has ropes and the other has handcuffs but thats as far as it goes. there is no option to slap anything and nothing moves freely. every item has a place and an animation, click and drag... horay. -_-

This time around for the gameply portion they made a very very poor attempt at mixing Hako box with bonetown. I haven't tested the combat system because the game is so poorly optimizes it runs at 10fps and below on minimum settings on my machine, so trying to fight would be pretty nausiating.
The game uses 7gb of ram and that is to load one area. (it has 8) If you have a ballsey machine you may beable to push up that load number but expect to take a major performance hit.
You run around in an empty world with a few girls in it and a radar which appears has dots but most of them lead you to a wall which you can clip through with the camera.
There is no first person pov
and did i mention There is no first person pov?
Yes that alone makes this game more pukish.
the controls are the same as all other Illusion games, so that's a plus. If you do plan on buying this, buy it for the H-mode and use every tool hongfire gives you to fix thier mess. Also wait for the price to come wayyyyyyyyy down because $71 us is far too much for a game so 1/2 ass. If you want a fighting game then get bonetown, if you wan't a fucking game get xstoryplayer. if you want charecter customization play around with TK17 ot TS4.

My rating for this Illusion disaster is 3/10

Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:40 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

i would give it 0/10, rating it like any other game. i am pretty sure the developers had no idea what they were doing. It is absolutely the worst game they have ever made. the game looks like a prototype and every prop, texture, etc. in the game look like they are placeholders. Then there is the horrible performance, and the boring gameplay. i would describe the game as a walking simulator, without any interesting content and gameplay that doesnt make sense.

Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:29 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

lol, I completely agree on the gameplay area. I've seen better games made in 20 minutes with unity assets. I gave it points because it's character creation is pretty good and H mode does run fine, limited as it may be, besides the knees hands and feet, the whole body can be adjusted. Face morphs need a few more nodes but all in all not too shabby for a character creator.

Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:40 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Now you got me playing TK17, which I'd never heard of before.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:20 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

burning wrote:
Now you got me playing TK17, which I'd never heard of before.

TK17 (3dsexvilla) was the goto game before xstoryplayer. Kind of shocked you never heard of it. the sounds suck and don't fit the game at all. the animations are a quantity over quality type of thing. TK17 is just an updated version of one modders expansion of the game (white rabbit). People liked it so much they made a whole forum for it and updated it as a group (mods garden).
Really glad xmoon broke that mold of animated everything. I really thought illusion was heading in that direction after artificial girlfriend. That game had this wierd face touching mode that let you freely move your hand... basically you could poke her in th eye and it was a bit creepy but entertaining as hell lol. Illusion slumped back into animated actions in recent games. Hopefully they catch on soon, they were top of the food chain for a while there. Xmoon have since taken the crown for me.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]