View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 the king is back ep 4 
Rank 5
Rank 5

The new episode is now downloadable for free.
The story goes on and there is some news, a different chat system in episode 4 (in episode 5 I make it better again)
the storyline start have more split and evolution so your choice will have consequence in next episodes.
in this episode, there is a new character and I introduce some new option and location

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5gt4bzvev ... +ep4.7.rar

for who never played this game.
The story is a sequel to my first game The King of the Beach.
The king is back is an episode game. I make a new episode everymonth. You are a lifesaver and playboy. you have some different girls to seduce. some of them are engaged, some others are free. you'll have different kind of events to reach your goal. in every episode there will be a Guest Character aka a tourist in vacation.
going on with the story you'll have different split about the story and you can choose to seduce or not some girls and sometimes you'll have to choose between a girl and another one..,you can have official relationship (so it will be more difficult cheating) you'll have friends or enemies (it depends by your choice) they could help you reach your goal or trying to have sex with the girls you like.. in last episode (not for free yet) there is also the hide scene option... you could find people have sex and record the video and if you want upload it online to earn money... sure, some videos are about people you know and this will have consequence about some relationship between the character....

feddback always welcome

Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]