View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Putin congratulated female thi 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Putin posed for pictures with the textile factory female workers. BEIJING, March 8, according to Itar-Tass reported that Russian President Vladimir Putin visited a textile factory in Vologda, addition to congratulate factories all women Happy Womens Day, also describes a secret of their own to maintain a good body type : "eat less and move." According to reports, Putin visited the factory floor to watch the famous Vologda lace textile workers how small wooden weave. Putin Meets Vologda textile women workers, a weaving worker asked Putin how to keep in shape. Putin said: "In my opinion, you need to eat less and move, but anything else, in moderation, limit Enough is enough." Vologda textile mill a female worker asked Putin whether he linens. Putin replied: "Im not sure whether 100% Department of Vologda textile mill products, but I do have a linen my clothes linen." It is reported that the Vologda Textile Factory is Russias largest linen manufacturer of products supplied to the Russian domestic but also exported to countries outside the CIS countries and the CIS.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:42 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

...what? Do bots even make sense anymore.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:14 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have installed new spam filter. But messages that make no sense get through. I think they post these to test if spam is filtered.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:18 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

This is what happens when a stupid bot uses a stupid translation program. People giggle, and no one will ever know what product it was actually meant to advertise.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:28 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Damn, I really was wondering if Putin linens.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]