View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Soldier's life (Completed) 
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey everyone!

Soldier’s life is now complete! All events, battles and functionality had been added. You now have 3 endings for the ice queen’s fall complete with their own art. Speaking of art, some scenes will remain CG-less since my lovely wife couldn’t keep up with me and is now working on the art for my next game. It sucks but that’s life.

The plot:
You play as Payton, a captain in one of the armies tasked with destroying the ever growing hordes of monsters. You serve under Colonel Vanora, a powerful fighter and cunning strategist but known far and wide as an ice queen that sees her soldiers as numbers, not humans. With a quirk of fate, you find yourself promoted over her and now have the power to make her pay for everything she's done. Sexually, of course.

Game contains: M/F, Monster/F, Humiliation, Degradation, Anal, Mind break, Bondage, Exhibition.

Here's what changed since the last update:
- 8 new scenes.
- 6 new CGs.
- 3 endings.
- gallery.
- end splash screen.
- tweaked a lot of numbers in the backend.
- give more troops for first 3 sorties.
- stop reputation losses for first 3 sorties.
- added a button in the System menu to go back to the main menu screen.

Here’s some screenshots for your viewing pleasure:

You can download it here:
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/ ... 2-complete

If you enjoyed it and want to support me:
http://patreon.com/Pyorgara

Last edited by pyorgara on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:18 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey everyone!

A new public build of Soldier's life is out for your playing pleasure! The link is in the OP along with what changed since the last release. Lots of new contents and art!

Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:00 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey everyone!

A new public build of Soldier's life is out for your playing pleasure! The link is in the OP along with what changed since the last release. Lots of new contents and art!

Also, I’m not sure if this is ok to put here since it could be considered patreon advertisement (Mods, just tell me and I’ll remove it pronto) but around mid-month, my 5$ and more patrons will get to vote on what game I’ll work on next. I’ll have four choices with description of playstyle and the kind of content within.

Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:14 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey everyone! Soldier's life is almost done and the votes are now opened for my patrons. As a nice bonus, you'll also get to play the "completed" game two months before it gets released to everyone. I say "complete" like that because the patron release currently has all the major scenes in it plus all the endings. I'll still spend next month going over it to tweak numbers, make sure there are no bugs and maybe add a little scene here and there if I find places lacking.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:33 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Last big update for Soldier’s life! My efforts will now go towards my next game: Hall monitor. Hope you guys enjoy my completed second game! There's also currently a vote for my patrons about the new art style if you want to have your voice heard.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]