View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Total Seduction - new 3D game 
Rank 15
Rank 15

I just saw that there was a new version! This is already at this stage of development a seriously hot game. I have some feedback and suggestions.

First, the feedback. I'm really enjoying this game so far. It is very well put together and the animations are great! I noticed a few small grammatical errors with the sister's dialogue and in one or two other places, I'll go through and post them here a bit later on.

As for the suggestion:

1. A freeplay/sandbox mode. This would work as a way to allow the player to do whatever with the girls, without restrictions. could be unlocked once the main story is complete.

2. Have some menu options for the animations. For example. Vaginal could have "girl on top. girl on back doggy and girl on side"
Oral footjob, and titjob could come under foreplay or something like that.

Keep up the good work! :)

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:05 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

thanks for the input, i appreciate it. any correction of grammatical errors is welcomed as english is not my first language an i'm getting quite rusty in it :)

- freeplay, or sandbox mode is a good idea. i was also considering to put a fast access to already unlocked animations from main menu. however i have a reason not to do it right now - the game will get much longer and the story will expand. for example, in next version, the game will not end at the testing, but continue few days after it with a new plot, additional characters and locations. in general, each new version will provide a lot of new content near the end of the game. this means that players will have to replay the game from the start to get to a new content. to make this more appealing and less repetitive, i would like to make some content less accessible during the gameplay (for example in a current version, there is only a 20% chance that Noelle will stay after school on detention and you can have a threesome with her and the teacher there). it is quite unlikely that player will discover such content on single play-through, but it would be easy in freeplay, or sandbox, which i don't want right now. so these modes will be added to the game probably only after if is finished, it that makes any sense.

- options on animation is a stuff, i'm intensively thinking right now. but not for this project. in a week or two, i will announce the start of my second project that will be developed parallel with total seduction. i don't want to reveal too much about it right now, but it will contain a skill system that will allow to unlock different sex positions and combine them during sex act for a certain purpose. basically, the selection of foreplay, sex positions, even fetish play for given situation will be the core of the game. however it could be few months a playable version is released for that project.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:32 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

You're welcome! Yeah, the sandbox mode should definitely come later, It would be really cool to work towards unlocking it.

By the way, I tutor English voluntarily
as my profession. :)

Okay, so here are some I found in the tutorial. The word "assertiveness" needs to be added to the attributes page as well.

First, the word assertivity should be changed to Assertiveness. An example would be, "Assertiveness is used to seduce girls"

On page 4 of the tutorial you need to change the form of the verb have, Like this. "Each woman/girl has"
The next one on this page is a small typo, you just wrote "si" instead of "is"

I will add some more that I found once I've had some time to play through the game again

Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:40 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

thanks for the tip. you are right, the word assertivity is not valid in english. it will be replaced in next version, as well as other errors :)

Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:20 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Hi, a new version of Total Seduction (v0.6) is out. It contains four new characters, two new locations and many new sex scenes. I have also performed some computational optimizations, so it will run more smoothly. If you have experienced low frame rates in previous versions, give this version a try if you will. it can be downloaded from my webpage:
http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

Attachments:
sc09_small.JPG
sc09_small.JPG [ 26.62 KiB | Viewed 13788 times ]
sc08_small.JPG
sc08_small.JPG [ 37.43 KiB | Viewed 13788 times ]
sc05_small.JPG
sc05_small.JPG [ 38.84 KiB | Viewed 13788 times ]
Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:53 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

This game runs like crap, sorry to say. Am i missing something missing? i have c++ 2010 and DirectX installed, yet it runs poorly. This game seems interesting but i am unable to play a game that runs at 1 fps. Not trying to be rude here, just really wanting to try this out.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:33 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

sorry for that, i got reports about this problem from some people, but it is difficult to pinpoint the problem, because on all machines i have tested it, it runs normally. it seems the problem is mostly with windows 10 and it is a software problem. it is probably a problem with a graphics card driver as it refuse to run computation on gpu and runs them on cpu instead. as of this version, i don't know how to fix this problem. eventually, it will be fixed when i get my hands on machine that is experiencing the problem.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:30 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Works surprisingly well for being so small game, crash from time to time.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:57 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

small size is the advantage of real-time generated graphics from 3D model instead of pre-rendered scenes. crashes are disadvantage of real-time generated graphics from 3D models :) it is still a game in development so i hope the crashes will be eliminated in final version. i'm starting to add sound from the next version, so the size of the game will multiply quite fast.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:14 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Mine hasn't crashed once and runs good frame rate but then I am using a gaming PC with i& processor, 8GB and an Nvidia GTX970 card :)

Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next