View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Total Seduction - new 3D game 
Rank 12
Rank 12

thanks for reporting. you are right, it was a bug. i have already corrected and reuploaded the program.

there are currently three lesbian scenes when girl is possessed: when you posses mom, while sis is in the shower in the morning, you can make them have sex together. some, when mom is in the shower in the evening and you possess sis (the animation is different in this case). if you also possess sis and go to noelle's house while she is relaxin, you can make them both have sex in the bed. i plan to add more of such scenes in next releases.

i'm not sure, how far will the corruption go yet. i have to get more ideas, what can all characters do when corrupted. anyway, making new clothes for characters is really time consuming, so only limited new content in this area can be added to each new release.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:11 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

a new version of Total Seduction is out. in this version, nearly all of the characters get significant additional content. all characters can be possessed now - you can control them and make them do stuff. several characters can also be corrupted - they will wear more revealing clothes and behave more slutty. I have also compiled a Guide for the game, where all current 120 unique sex scenes can be found. The game and guide can be downloaded from my homepage.
http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

i have also added a setup.exe file in the game's directory. if you have problems running the previous version (the game was lagging, or did not run at all), you can try to run setup and disable anti-aliasing. this can solve many problems with graphics cards compatibility.

Attachment:
scr01.JPG
scr01.JPG [ 95.75 KiB | Viewed 14773 times ]
Attachment:
scr03.JPG
scr03.JPG [ 108.83 KiB | Viewed 14773 times ]

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:36 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Ideas. well, I have a lot of them.

For clothing, If you ever have plans to make modding tools available to people to make thei own mods, and share them, there will soon be allot of them.

Another idea I had was to add sex toys to the shop so possessed characters could use them, as well as corrupted ones. could be fun having sis fuck best friend with a strppon or dildo at school after 12pm. or for level 3 corruption character lokking for the player wanting sex. best friend or teacher visiting without an invite. The girls at this corruption level may show up for sex naked.

Another idea for high level corruption, Allow for a girl to follow the player and join him for 3somes or fucking the player at home. with the command follow me

One more for fum, the chance of a patient on the hospital for a 3some there..
so there are some ideas.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:54 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

haven't tried it, and maybe I'm used to xstory? But judging from the screenshots, the graphics looks really ... simple

Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:11 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

so just try it. it is free and the download is only 10 mb

Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:36 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

The game is well worth checking out. There is quite allot of things to do in this game, and it is impressive for the size that it is! I agree that the graphics are a little simple, but I would say that it was meant to be like that. Doing more with less. One thing I've noticed and wanted to mention is that the character models need a little work. From certain camera angles, Black dotted lines on them are very noticeable.

Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:36 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

I have created FutaMod and StrapOnMod for Total Seduction game. Both change the main character into a girl. In FutaMod, the girl is, well futa. In StrapOnMod, the girl uses black strap-on during sex, turning all sex scenes into lesbian. Only one of these mods can be active at the time and both mods are just visual. They don't add any new content into the game. To install any mod, simply unpack it into the "mods" directory in main game's folder. Than in a main menu, click Mods tab, activate selected mod and restart the game.

Mods can be downloaded from my webpage

http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

Attachments:
scr03a.JPG
scr03a.JPG [ 97.27 KiB | Viewed 14439 times ]
Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:23 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

A new version of Total Seduction is out. It includes three new characters and 16 additional sex scenes. Sister Lila has been also made a non-premium character - all actions with her are now available to all users. TS in this version also has a support for language packs. Currently, the game is translated to Russian and French. Switching languages is done through main menu.

[url]You can download it at http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/[/url]

Attachment:
scr03.JPG
scr03.JPG [ 185.55 KiB | Viewed 14281 times ]

Thu May 11, 2017 8:27 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

A new version of Total Seduction is out and can be downloaded from my new webpage

https://mikevelesk.tumblr.com/

it includes two new characters - a goth classmate Luna and a policewoman Karen and a new extensive quest line. These two characters included, there is now a 23 total characters in a game (4 teens, 9 adult females, 5 milfs, 4 males and a dog), each of them can be involved in multiple sex scenes with player, or between each other.

I'm also working hard to improve the graphics of the game. to this end, I have introduced a new 3D model format, which allows for higher resolution, better rigging (allowing things like facial expressions, hand gestures, giggly but and tits or stomach deformation) and particle generator with fluid mechanics to animate things like cum, or squirting. The policewoman Karen is the first of these type of model.

This is already one of the biggest project of this kind out there, with hours of game play and great replay-ability. You will always find something new during each play. If you like this type of game and would like it to grow and eventually more projects like this, please consider support.

Attachments:
scr03.JPG
scr03.JPG [ 127.75 KiB | Viewed 13952 times ]
Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:28 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

A nice update, and great to see two new characters.

I have a small bug report and a suggestion to post here.

The bug I've noticed is that wen selecting the bed for sleep, the player character will go to the mother's bed and nothing will happen.

The suggestion I had was for Karen.

She should stop at the lamppost for a shot time as part of her petrol. As it is now, she is just walking without stopping and it can get really annoying really fast trying to do anything with her.

It is also great to see that the story will be expanded soon as the beginning of that is there with Luna.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next