View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 6
Rank 6

Can we have some more juniors added, like Kana's classmates?
Not much interest in the new teacher characters to be honest...
When/what will be the next obedience events for the main characters?
Thanks

Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:47 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Applied the patch, went to school. Wandered to the mansion, met the maid. She wouldn't let me in since I didn't have a key - although I do have it. I had to leave and return. Applied cheats because why not? She gave me her keys and a hint.

Next day (Tuesday) went to school and met the new teacher, etc.

Next day I hung around and kept an eye on the city map to see who starred, both new girls did at 11am - despite their hints saying afternoon and 6pm
Went to the mansion, went into the east corridor and got the "You see Ryoko" text, but no visual. Prompted to follow the invisible girl into the bathroom but nothing happened and she stayed invisible - though she was on the map as being in the corridor with me.

Left and went to the school, since the gym teacher was still showing a star. Went to the gym hall A, she was also invisible - and I didn't even get a "You see Sarah" message.

Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:12 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Thanks for your feedback !

Here is the patch to correct all those problems and a lot more :

Download patch 0.10.0 to 0.10.1 (3.9Mo) : MEGA DROPBOX

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:57 am
Profile WWW
Rank 3
Rank 3

Issues I am having with Version 0.10.0:

1. Sarah and Ryoko will not start obedience events, actually, neither of their obedience bars are capped to trigger said events. I can trick the game into giving me the hint from the girl, but the event will never start (went though multiple days 1 hour at a time, and 1 day on the weekend aswell)

2. Okimi also isnt doing her obedience event in the morning on the weekend like the hint suggests. (could be my fault)

Below is an attached file showing Ryoko at 99/100 obedience but not actually having any obedience levels.

Attachments:
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (1).png [ 941.31 KiB | Viewed 23081 times ]
Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:06 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

I actually have a suggestion.

Would it be possible to have certain obedience events repeatable? for example, Sarah, she has 2 different outcomes for her event, yet you can only do it once.

Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:14 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

I took all the girls I could possible find in the game to Lily but when I took Sarah second time to the abandoned shrine nothing happened, Lily didn't show up and she didn't take away the glasses from me. What do I need to do now? That's it? Or I am blind that there is still a girl or what? Please someone help me. Btw really nice game looking forward for the next version.

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:00 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi all,

Download patch 0.10.X to 0.10.2 (3.9Mo) : MEGA DROPBOX

With players feedback, I've been able to figure out what was causing so many problems in the game in the latest patch.

Any players using a v0.9 save file should have encountered problem with the new girls, simply because I screwed up the data update in the file. This patch should solve this.

There was also a problem in events for the new girls which sometimes stopped unexpectedly. This has also been corrected.

A few more bugs reported by players have also been corrected, check the changelog in game if you're interested.

Thanks you all once more for your support and feedback !

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:06 am
Profile WWW
Rank 2
Rank 2

How do you trigger the balcony sex with Sarah?

Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:20 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Ryoko's third obedience triggering event doesn't happen in the mansion entrance :(

Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:47 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi ,
where I can meet Sarah ?
I'm searchig everywhere but I don't found her... ;)

problem n°2. I can't unlock the second obedience of naomi because the door is locked but she has the star, so should be possible to unlock... why? I must do something that I don't know?

Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 41  Next