View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 14
Rank 14

Yes I know where it should be but it's not there.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:07 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

I'd like to remove the old saves, where are they located ?

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:11 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Gamesman wrote:
Yes I know where it should be but it's not there.

Indeed, the command is missing. I'll check with CarpeNoctem if it's normal since he designed the girl.

vargh wrote:
I'd like to remove the old saves, where are they located ?

Check in <user>/appdata/local/Glassix

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:11 am
Profile WWW
Rank 14
Rank 14

How long until we can get 100 obedience? I have both the mom and the sister at 99 love and 99 obedience and want to see the level 4 events.

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:15 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Next version :)

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:51 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hey guys,
Some of you might be aware but it's Chinese New Year pretty soon and I have some unplanned family visitors staying with us for a few weeks, meaning I won't be able to work on visual sex content as fast as I usually do.
This means Glassix will be delayed by a few weeks. However I can still work on non visual stuff like features so I'll tkae this opportunity to add more content for the next version and add Southside and correct a lot of issues in the game a lot of you reported. This will also give me the chance to spend more time on my new game, Vampire Revenge Rebirth and introduce its main features sooner than planned hopefully.
Thanks for your patience and feedback !

Completed Lust Complex

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:46 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Since I had more time to work on side stuff, here is a complete walkthrough with all events, commands and item locations which should answer all questions often asked by new players :

Completed Lust Complex

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:54 am
Profile WWW
Rank 1
Rank 1

Where is the link to download the version 11.1 ? I didn't find it.
It's my fault or this isn't available ?
tks

Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:53 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

They are public posts on his Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/posts/glassix-v0-11-8130025

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:49 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi all

With some delay, here is the new version !

Important : If you have version 0.10.3, delete it completely ! Don't try to overwrite ! Save files are not compatible !
If you already have 0.11.0 or 0.11.1, you can just download the patch and overwrite the files.

Download v0.11.2 (1.59Go) : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

Patch 0.11.X to 0.11.2 (21.8Mo) : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

Walkthrough updated to 0.11.2

What's new ?

• Game structure overhaul to make it easier for translators and modders to work on the game
  • Game font changed to Verdana to add compatibility with more languages (russian, chinese, polish...)
  • Russian language added by Miss Viola. Huge thanks to her !
  • Obedience events level 4 for Aiko, Kana, Rin & Ayumi, Okimi, Sarah and Ryoko.
  • Gallery mode added
  • New save structure. You can now find your saved files in the folder "Glassix/saves". PREVIOUS SAVE FILES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE ! YOU'LL HAVE TO RESTART A NEW GAME !
  • Skip text hotkey : Ctrl
  • 4 passer-by girls : Only introduction events and toilets scene. The rest will be added asap and I'll start a poll to let patrons vote for which girl should be prioritized.
  • Southside added with aquatic park
  • New tabs in status and my status menus
  • Added affection and obedience penalty if you ignored the girl for 3 and 7 days
  • Sarah and Ryoko now have a level 1 command
  • A lot more stuff, check the changelog in game if interested

So if you read this, you'll notice I'm missing 4 level 4 girls. Unfortunately, I spent too much time on the game structure overhaul and was short on time with the level 4 creation. I could have delayed a few more days however I have some important family matter this week-end so I wouldn't have been able to finish them anyway, which is why I decided to push it now as planned (minus the 1 day delay). Another reason I push it now is because the game structure has been changed, I simplified the game XML and I haven't been able to test all the events to confirm everything was fine. So this version will be kind of a beta test. I apologize in advance if you encounter any game breaking bug in your playthrough. Be sure to save often !

I also announced 11 passer-by girls to populate the city but only delivered 4. I do have all the files for the 11 girls created by CarpeNoctem however english not being his main language, there are quite a lot of spelling mistakes which I started to correct but I had to give up after the 4th girl due to lack of time again. There are also some issues in girl's events which slowed me down even more. But hopefully, with the new game structure, those kind of delays will disappear totally since modders will be able to test their girl directly on their own machine instead of validating the files with me. For those interested, you can actually enable the 7 remaining girls by editing the config.xml file located in the data folder. But I can't guarantee the quality yet.

The big structure overhaul refers to the new data folder appearing in the Glassix folder. This data folder contains all the key XML files used by the game and you can pretty much hack the game by editing them if you wish so. My point was to give free access to those files for players interested in either translating or adding new girls. Now, translators can simply open the en.xml files, translate it, rename it to their own country code with their flag icon and the game will automatically detect it and display it in the options. Same goes for girls (but they require much more stuff to work though).

Another big feature added in this version is the Gallery mode. It works quite similar to other games obviously, the only trick being that when you replay an event, only the choices you've selected will be available. Meaning you'll have to either replay and change your choices or just reload the game jsut before your choice and select another. The gallery is updated right away and a text popup will let you know when it is.

About the new save structure, I was often asked by players where the save files were located and I couldn't find a clear answer myself. So I created a custom save engine which are now stored in the game's folder directly.

You'll notice new tabs appearing in the status menus. This is a reason I was not able to delivered all the H content as planned. I spent a little too much time preparing for future features which I already detailed before. Those tabs are not in use in this version but will make it much easier for me to update the game with new features in the future. More detail on that later.

I added an affection and obedience penalty when girls are ignored for too long. This still needs some balancing but in the future, when there are many more girls in town, it'll be much more complicated to level up all of them. The future gifts and dating features will compensate for this loss.

Finally, I added a keyboard shortcut to quickly skip text : Ctrl. I'll make it customizable in the future but it should make new games less of a hassle if you already know the story and want to quickly proceed in the game.

I'm planning v0.12 for the end of next month. It'll add the remaining obedience level 4 events, the new 7 extra girls and new commands for anal.

Let me know if you encounter any trouble !

Thanks for your support and patience !

Completed Lust Complex

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:42 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 41  Next