View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 15
Rank 15

Pogmothoin wrote:
Daedolon wrote:
Hey all,

I opened a poll on my patreon to let players vote for which extra girl should be finished first. So if you have any preference, feel free to vote, it's open to anybody since Glassix is free.

Personally I'm not to bothered about which girls get expanded, more variety is good. It depends on what you/Carpe want to do be it write a whole story for one girl at a time, or do them all in stages. I'd think game wise it might be better to focus on one girl at a time, because at least then you won't have people in the game you've met but are locked at level 1. I can understand that you hadn't worked out how you were going to do level 3-4 when you started, but now you know you can do an entire girls story and add her in as complete.

As for fast travel options (any would be a godsend) it wasn't much of an issue early in development, but it really is needed in the game now, and especially as the city expands. Maybe work on introducing it, then develop the money system after?

For girls that are new, and locked to a lower level you should put a temporary text notification saying they can't advance at the moment. It'll stop people from badgering you about them not being able to find their event etc.

Something else you may want to consider, is different camera angles for the original girls in their daily sex scenes. So the poses don't look like they are quite so copy pasted. They really stand out compared to the differences of the likes of Okimi, Sarah, Ryoko. It would also be good if you could give them individual text too (something fitting for their character), some girls do, some share much of the same text, I'd be happy to help write the english version if you need some help. In a static non animated game it's the text that can really sell the scene.

Good point for the old scenes update. I'm just so focused on adding new things that I delay updating these things I said I would.

For fast travel, it shouldn't be too complicated to add so I might add it next version since a lot of players request it and add money later.

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi all,

Here is Glassix v0.12.1. It requires Glassix v0.12.0.

Download : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

Here are the important bugs which have been corrected :
  • Save pagination
  • Deidre character image resized properly
  • Missing events from gallery added (Saiko level 4 and St Patrick in Sarah's tab)
  • Choices are smaller so we can display more of them
  • Fujiko and Chan-Mei images for their meeting event have been corrected
  • And a few more which you can find in the changelog menu

As for Glassix next update, I know a lot of you are expecting Lily or new characters however I'm planning to work on the artificial intelligence. I read what a lot of you fear : making the game more difficult since girls schedules would be more random but this is part of what I want for the game. Each girl has specific interest so players who wanna rush things will still be able to find regular patterns in their schedules.
Moreover, this update is not only related to their schedule, it is critical for future features as well as improve the game overall feeling :
  • The player will see girls walking around town when they need to go to their next destination. It will be much more lively.
  • When the player asks a girl to follow and the girl reaches her timer or the player ask her to stop following, instead of teleporting to her schedule current location like what's happening now, she will walk all the way back to her next location.
  • Ability to customize the girl outfits (casual, work, swimsuit, bath). It could work on a schedule or just for the day.
  • Plan dates with the girl and meet her at chosen locations
  • Having more than 1 girl follow you, based on relation between girls (for example, Hikari might not follow you if you have Ryoko already following you)
Finally, this update would simplify the XML content.

It will not impact events at all since girls will still walk to the event location before the required time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding !

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hey Daedolon,

Just wanna ask what are the possibility that Glassix could be runned on Android (tablet or smth)? Thanks

Tue May 02, 2017 5:12 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Not much of a fan of the new girls, still like the original classmates and the sister best.
Would be great if you could expand along the classmates and juniors line, maybe teaching Kana some 3p with one of her girl classmates?
Also if the doll mode can be enhanced a bit so the girls are a bit more receptive rather than being a 'dead fish' would be good too.
Thanks

Steven

Thu May 11, 2017 10:10 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

a 'more receptive' doll mode would not be much of a 'doll mode', now would it. it's being stretched as it is, having their bodies react to stimuli.

Fri May 12, 2017 2:35 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

Elfseeker wrote:
a 'more receptive' doll mode would not be much of a 'doll mode', now would it. it's being stretched as it is, having their bodies react to stimuli.

I think what he is suggesting is that it be more like a hypnosis command mode than a pure puppet mode, where you can command your dolls to do different things (Potentially 3-somes etc), after all isn't that what Lilly does?

Either way the mode is pretty limited as it stands, and should really be expanded, certainly with more pose options for various locations.

Sat May 27, 2017 3:53 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

a lack of options in what commands to give is one thing. I read the request as to be about the girl in doll mode respond as if she was an active participant.
all for more doll mode options, posewise. but I expect that will come.

not for that, considering the point of the game(so far), using the doll mode would be quite unlikely to happen once the player have a few girls to level 4.

(that said I am having some tiny issue with 4 being the max level. true, they can't very well start on obedience level 1, but still...4 just makes me wonder how to get to 5...but then, I'm crazy. :) )

Mon May 29, 2017 6:45 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Daedolon wrote:
Artificial intelligence...
I read what a lot of you fear : making the game more difficult since girls schedules would be more random but this is part of what I want for the game. Each girl has specific interest so players who wanna rush things will still be able to find regular patterns in their schedules.

I think, there isn't so much "fear" of making the game too difficult.
The problem is rather, that the more or less random movements of the girls following their hunger/dirtyness/need to pee urges interfere strongly with Your first game concept, of meeting the girls at scheduled times to do scheduled actions to move further on in their "training".

Considering that quite a few events do happen during the weekends, when the girls are in their "free time", roaming around the city, the player will lose many chances for events, if they do not show up at the places where they need to be, for the event to start. Of course you can cheat by teleporting the girl to you, but that just destroys the goal of the game or Your goal for using the AI.

As I see it, You will probably have to set up a mechanism, that overrides the girl's urges, to make sure they show up at the places needed for events to happen at the time that the event is supposed to happen.
And if You do that, You could easily go without the AI at all and instead just set up a more complex schedule for each girl, including the movement from one place to the other.

Of course I might be wrong, but I expect that some time in the future You might see that Your implementation of AI was a nice idea, but not really workable with the other aspects of the game :mrgreen:
I hope I'm wrong, though ;)

Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:42 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi all,

So I've been quite busy those past months and had little time to keep the post updated here but I finally have more time so here we go.

First, you might have missed the v0.13 release from last month since I was quite busy. This version introduced a new artificial intelligence (AI) for the girls which was actually kinda buggy so it's actually not that bad I didn't promote it ^^ This AI was not a really necessary step right now but because it changed a lot in term of code and XML structure for the game, it was much easier for me to do it asap. Many future features will rely on it. So what's this AI about ? It makes girls act more dynamically in the world. Now they move between locations and change their daily patterns according to different interests and hobbies as well as 3 new parameters which influence when they go to toilets, eat and take a bath.

Now we've reach v0.14 and here are the links. Note you'll need 7-zip to unzip the split files :

Download full : UPLOADED or MEGA

In case you had downloaded the v0.13.1, you'll just need to download the patch as well as rename manually some folders and images located in the scenes and characters folders :
mother => motherA
sister => sisterA
principal => principalA
demon => demonA

Download path 0.13.1 to 0.14.0 : UPLOADED or MEGA

Major changes compared to 0.12 besides the AI (check the changelog for more info) :
  • Hanae the nurse is fully playable
  • Shizuru the cop is fully playable except for her level 4 event
  • Hanae and Shizuru's apartments added to the city
  • New duo sex command for Rin + Ayumi
  • New duo sex command for Aiko + Kana in doll mode
  • New cheats added, check the walkthrough

I'm still debugging the AI as well as balancing it so if you encounter any trouble with it, don't hesitate to let me know. I'll now be back to my usual pace of about 1 release per month.

Thanks for your time !

Completed Lust Complex

Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:53 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Here is the first patch for v0.14.

To simplify my work, I decided to give a shot at centralizing all my download links to a private page. It will allow me to give only one permanent link an all posts and forums and I'll update the content of this new page directly.

Download links

This patch solves several bugs :
  • Another important issue with the AI has been solved. This should clear a strange behavior from girl who were going to wrong places at the wrong time.
  • The city map click bug has been solved. You'll be redirected to the girls status page only by clicking on their visible icons now
  • You can't cheat and teleport to girls in unknown locations
  • Some events which were not forwarding time properly are now doing it properly
  • Corrected the St Patrick trigger conditions which were completely wrong and prevented it from triggering before. Note that Sarah NEEDS to be present in the museum venue A to trigger the event.
  • The anal option during bath event has been corrected
  • A few more fixes listed in the changelog

Another small but important change for this patch is that now, some choices will impact future events and choices. For the moment only Hanae and Shizuru events level 3 are concerned and could impact which girl will become their lovers. I'll wait to see where CarpeNoctem is going with this but it seems quite interesting :p I don't have much time myself to create branches in my stories but maybe in the future :) However this should be good news for some of you who felt the game was too linear. This will give the ability to add branches to the game like classic visual novels usually do.

This patch also improves the AI behavior and solves a lot of small problems here and there. The AI correction is tricky because many different feedback can be linked to the same issue. So if you see a problem you already saw before after applying this patch, be sure to report it again so I can check it again.

On another note, I'm also checking the possibility to create a torrent for the game to make it much easier in the future to download and share it. I'm not familiar with the process yet so I'll need some time to be sure it'll work as I think it should.

As always, thanks a lot for your feedback and support !

Completed Lust Complex

Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:18 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 41  Next