View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
 House Party Beta 0.4.0.0 (Updated 2/17/17) 
Rank 1
Rank 1

0.4.1.0 running slow at excelent settings even on GTX 1060. NPC girls graphics (especially skin tone/color) is ugly comparing with XSP. While looking with right mouse button there is a tearing like it often happens in games with VSync turned off. And there are still no sex scenes (didn't played any further)?

Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:27 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

suphamster wrote:
0.4.1.0 running slow at excelent settings even on GTX 1060. NPC girls graphics (especially skin tone/color) is ugly comparing with XSP. While looking with right mouse button there is a tearing like it often happens in games with VSync turned off. And there are still no sex scenes (didn't played any further)?

The skin tones should look similar to this:

You may think that's still ugly. Maybe it can be improved, but I don't think it looks bad, and I haven't gotten anybody else saying they look bad, but I just want to make sure they look as they are intended to. If they don't look like that image, then there's something else going on. XSP is also much more brightly lit than this game, but that's by design. This takes place in a house at night.

Are you saying it's running worse than previous builds? From most feedback I've gotten, this build has been running much smoother.

Given the nature of this game, I don't really want to reduce the quality of the models any more than I already am, but it tends to be very taxing on some systems. Have you turned off shadows and reflections in the game menu? That will most certainly help.

The game runs very smooth on my system with 60+ FPS with shadows enabled even at resolutions as high as 3840x2160 , so I know I'm not being completely unreasonable with system demands, but you're right that the game is a little above the curve. Graphics cards that have just come out within the last couple of years will definitely be preferred and older cards will have their work cut out for them. This is why I offer ways to reduce the workload in the game, and I am always working on optimizations.

I would play around with the resolution and quality settings (when you first open the game) and the reflection and shadow settings in game. You may be able to find a good compromise there.

As far as sex scenes, you are able to get 3 of the girls various degrees of naked, and you are able to get a blow job from two of them. You can also pull out your penis and interact with the girls in a couple of different ways.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:05 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

mistacorn wrote:
suphamster wrote:

The skin tones should look similar to this:

You may think that's still ugly. Maybe it can be improved, but I don't think it looks bad, and I haven't gotten anybody else saying they look bad, but I just want to make sure they look as they are intended to. If they don't look like that image, then there's something else going on. XSP is also much more brightly lit than this game, but that's by design. This takes place in a house at night.

Are you saying it's running worse than previous builds? From most feedback I've gotten, this build has been running much smoother.

Given the nature of this game, I don't really want to reduce the quality of the models any more than I already am, but it tends to be very taxing on some systems. Have you turned off shadows and reflections in the game menu? That will most certainly help.

The game runs very smooth on my system with 60+ FPS with shadows enabled even at resolutions as high as 3840x2160 , so I know I'm not being completely unreasonable with system demands, but you're right that the game is a little above the curve. Graphics cards that have just come out within the last couple of years will definitely be preferred and older cards will have their work cut out for them. This is why I offer ways to reduce the workload in the game, and I am always working on optimizations.

I would play around with the resolution and quality settings (when you first open the game) and the reflection and shadow settings in game. You may be able to find a good compromise there.

As far as sex scenes, you are able to get 3 of the girls various degrees of naked, and you are able to get a blow job from two of them. You can also pull out your penis and interact with the girls in a couple of different ways.

Thanks for answer. It's quite slow overall with this videocard that I mentioned above - not comparing with previous version because I tryed very old one build with much slower VC. Maybe when I said ugly about girls models it was not correct word (because english not my native language). I wanted to say that their skin looks not natural (btw I think my graphics is just the same like on your screenshot). My expectations was something like this: Image
You can say that I'm asking too much but maybe you played (heard about) old game from 2006 year "Dream Stripper" and it has more natural model that yours so I'm expecting (after more then 10 years) some cooler graphics.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:41 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

suphamster wrote:
You can say that I'm asking too much but maybe you played (heard about) old game from 2006 year "Dream Stripper" and it has more natural model that yours so I'm expecting (after more then 10 years) some cooler graphics.

Well, the picture you posted is a Daz Studio render. Even on some of the fastest systems, it would take at least a few minutes just to render one frame of that image, so the technology isn't quite there yet. The source models that I am using come from the same program, so I am using the same base textures, but I am limited to what the graphic engine can do with 10+ models in real time. I *could* jack up the quality, but if you think it's slow now, it would be really slow with better quality. There's always a compromise. That being said though, I can probably get a little more creative with it. I am using no normal maps, and that is something I could add that will help a lot.

I looked up Dream Stripper, and both that game and XSP have the advantage of only having one or two models on the screen at once, so they can get away with focusing on higher render workloads. I've got 10+ characters running around, so you can see where that can be troublesome.

I am constantly finding ways to improve both optimization and quality though, so who knows. I may have a breakthrough.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:10 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

meem wrote:
@ Mistacorn
Looks interesting. Question though: how can I play with normal arrow movement? Many people (like me :) ) can not work with the WASD movement keys.

Right now the game is hard-binded to the WSAD keys, but I will be implementing an input selection tool soon.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:33 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

meem wrote:
@ Mistacorn
Looks interesting. Question though: how can I play with normal arrow movement? Many people (like me :) ) can not work with the WASD movement keys.

Download AutoHotKey, and run a script like this:

Code:
remap_enabled := false

^w::
   remap_enabled := !remap_enabled

return

#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 1000
#UseHook On
#if remap_enabled
   e::w
   d::s
   s::a
   f::d
   g::e
#if
#UseHook Off

That remaps keys to ESDF, which is superior to WASD. It also remaps E (often the "use" key) to G. You can substitute the arrow keys before saving the file (i.e. "e::w" becomes "up::w", "d::s" becomes "down::s", and so on "left" and "right"). The remap is toggled by pressing CTRL-W, which can also be changed.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:06 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey guys,

I'd like to introduce the Official House Party Custom Story Creator! This custom tool lets you create and share your own custom stories you can write to override the default stories for the characters in the House Party game. This is the first step of many to open up the game to user customization. More details at the following link:

http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/2017/ ... y-creator/

To download the latest version of the House Party game, click here:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/category/downloads/

Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:32 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

If the public version becomes modable i might try to make a story

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:18 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

Eskarn wrote:
If the public version becomes modable i might try to make a story

All versions of the game go public. The supporters just get early access while the game is still in testing. The first modable public version (0.4.2.0) will go public on 3/17/17. But you can download the creator and write stories before that. You just won't be able to run them in the actual game until you have 0.4.2.0 or higher.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:25 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey guys,

I've just posted a Sneak Peek write-up of the new features that are coming to House Party 0.4.2.0. There are some exciting new aspects coming to the game with this release. The release will go out to $25.00+ supporters on 2/1/17, and then the content released in this build will be available to $10.00+ supporters on 2/15/17. The release is slated to go public on 3/17/17. You can check out all of the new updates here, and there will be more story content coming as well on top of it all!

http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/2017/ ... neak-peek/

You can find the latest free public version of House Party here:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/category/downloads/

Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next