View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 The story of the survival of John Smith... 
Rank 10
Rank 10

...or whatever remained of
(The title of this new game I want to present to you is to long to fit into header)

I have stumbled upon this great game some time ago:
You are John Smith, hitman for the italian mafia. One day you get to know this stripper, fall in love with her, marry her and got a beautiful daughter from her. To enjoy your family life peacefully, you want to quit your job, but unfortunately your Boss has other plans. He kidnaps your wife and daughter and kills them, so that you have no more reason to leave. You swear to take revenge on him and his henchmen. With the help of some shady character, you manage to move to another town, get a new name and can start to build up some network to find and hunt down your former colleagues.
Through your quest you will encounter several women, all young, busty and willing to let you fuck them. If you help them and run some errands, that is.

The game is currently still under developement and only has german language so far. But an english translation is being worked on. The game is complex and even the demo takes quite some time. The game is full of pictures, you may even see some celebrities starring in it. You can download the demo here.
The first official beta version should be uploaded in a couple of days.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:14 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

A German Adult game....and it looks good too.... Das kann nur gut sein :lol: :lol:

If translation is needed feel free to text me.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:20 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I'm following the project as well.
Due to the lack of english version, I cannot understand quite much in the game...

Hope someone or the owner, Edensin, could do this !
Great game/demo in perspective !
thanks

Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:32 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

I, as well as others, have offered our help with translation for the game. I also suggested having the community working on a translation, like the people at vortexcannon.ru are doing it with their Last Man game. But Eden kindly refused and said that he wants to wait because finishing the game in german has priority for him. Once that is done, he will accept help with translations.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:05 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

An english version of the game is now online. Info about, on these websites:

https://www.patreon.com/edensin
http://edensin-games.blogspot.de/

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]