View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 30  Next
 Last Man 
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 1.78 Beta
Quote:
In this version of the game, several meetings with Marina have been added. On the one of such meeting, she will give you a job – to go to a new location. I want to draw your attention to the fact that the procedure for issuing quests is not linear, and depends on your actions in other locations. And sometimes she will not tell you anything useful at all, then you just need to return to her later.

A small change in the interface of the game have beed done. The button “My savegames” is added to the menu, so now you can load another day without quit to the game’s start screen. Improved the display of important places with icons on the map of cities. Fixed some links to website in the game.

The game was optimized, the locations began to load faster, unnecessary textures are removed from the RAM. Fixed some minor bugs.

Added support for Arabic. The translation is already in the game, but you can’t activate it till next build, need more complete testing.

More info and links

Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:21 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 1.79 Beta
In the new version of the game we have a couple new scenes in the Dorm. One of them is the new job from Marina. And the second scene is a hidden event with Christie. It will appear only if you have performed the necessary actions in past events. A small hint: to activate the event you will need a lot of alcohol :)

A large bug was fixed. This bug did not allow the hero to have a normally rest in the Abandoned house and you started the new day completely without strength. So, if your hero woke up with a zero health, just load the save of the previous day, and stay overnight there again, and the problem will disappear.

Another big change is the correction of the text output in the first two chapters. It was made at a time when the game was not translated into several languages, so there were real kludge.

And by the way, about translations, in this version of the game you can turn on Arabic. When you turn it on you will need to wait a minute or two, while the game will convert the texts, but after that, you can play normally.

The Album of the game has also been updated, and some minor bugs have been fixed.

More info and links

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:45 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 1.80 Beta and Public Update
Quote:
We have update for club and public version of the game. Some of the locations from early access became available to everyone. Mostly these are events taking place in Leesburg.

For club users in the early access, more events were added too. New research and unexpected meetings are waiting for our hero. Do not forget to check other locations in the city. Depending on your past actions, there could be new scenes.

The server part of the game get a big update. Everything should be load much faster now. Also some unused textures were removed from the game archive.

Some bugs in the inventory and with the display of texts have been fixed.

More info and links

Wed May 03, 2017 9:21 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 1.81 Beta
In today’s update you will find a lot of changes. You will need to update the game, because the server no longer supports earlier versions.

Gameplay changes – it’s certainly new locations. After the meeting with Julia, we finally got a chance to get out of Leesburg. With her, we will spent this build. Whether your trip an adventure will depend on your decisions.

Now about the changes under the hood. The game moved to a new engine. Outwardly this should not be reflected, but in some places you may notice that the textures have moved away, or the text is displayed incorrectly (for example, it has become transparent or it is not clearly visible). If you notice such things, send me a screenshot to the email. Due to the change of the engine, only the Windows version of the game will be updated today. Mac and mobile versions I’ll try to finish by next week.

The cheats menu has been updated. Now they work from the first day, they can be used directly in the Club menu of the game. Added sound notification.

One more important fix for the gameplay. At the request of players, in a scene with an acquaintance with Christie (where she is chained to the wall), with any of your choices, you no longer lose Alpha points. It’s so hard to gathered them, so I decided that is stupid to spend them because of some girl :) Those who have already passed this scene will need to load a day or two ago, and pass this events again to recover their alpha point.

Now the game will run in fullscreen mode by default. But you can also return to the windowed mode by clicking on the appropriate button in the menu or by pressing Alt + Enter.

Fixed the game’s intro. In one of the last builds, the text was accidentally deleted from there.

A new button in the game menu that allows you to load saves without going into the launcher, unfortunately, incorrectly unloaded the texture, which could lead to an “Out of Memory”error. Now this is fixed.

The code for the Hero’s Base has been updated. The percentage of successful missions has been slightly changed.

The error messages for the game have been updated, now they are clearer and can be displayed in different languages. But I hope you do not see them, and everything will work fine.

More info and links

Wed May 10, 2017 8:59 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 1.82 Beta
Quote:
The moving to a new game engine in the previous build was not as unproblematic as its authors promised. I had to spend the whole week checking the whole game and fixing a lot of bugs and problems. Mostly this applies to many places that did not work at all, for example, days 12-19, night in the forest in 21 days, and many others. At the moment the game is fully functional, and you can go through all available events, gaining 100% points.

Other changes were made as well. Added 4 game days in the public and the club version of the game. Now they are limited to 82 and 90 days respectively. This will make game easier for those who for some reason can not fit in the current plot line.

In the 11th day, a more detailed description of the work with the city map was added to help beginners. On the location of the “Shop” in the first city, gift department will point specifically for which girl they will be send. Also was fixed a bug that caused SMS to overlap, and you could miss important information from the girls. At some moments the hero sometimes woke up with fewer lives, this have been corrected too.

Some more changes with the buttons. On the abandoned base of the New Post, in the second city, the buttons sometimes overlapped. Another fix is the dim color of the text on the buttons, that appeared in the previous build of the game.

The work of the game’s Album was slightly improved, and the code of the luncher was updated.

Also was updated and edited translations into Russian, English and Spanish.

As for other gaming platforms: MacOS and iOS version of the game is expected in a couple of days. Android will be delayed for several days, as long as there are problems with stability.

More info and links

Wed May 17, 2017 9:27 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 1.83
In this version of the game you can find the continuation of the trip with Julia and the opportunity to return to the Central-City. And of course you can continue those things that you did not finish before you left. Also, have fixed the problem, because of which the new 4 game days was not activated for some users. So now you will have enough days, even if you are previously stuck somewhere.

There were small changes in the hidden scene with drunk Christie. Now you can earn here the 27th Alpha point.

Was fixed a bug with the freeze of the game when loading the location, if you visit the same place several times. Improved unloading of textures from the memory. Updated the work of the sex-meter.

A new page has been added to the girls’ Album, and its work has been slightly improved. But it can still crash sometimes.

I want to direct your attention. Updates of mac and mobile versions of the game, for android and ios, is still not available. Unfortunately, it’s problem with third-party software, which I use to compile these builds of the game. Its creators assured me that the fix will be available soon.

More info and links

Wed May 24, 2017 9:43 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 1.84
Quote:
Today, our hero sorts out the business matters after returning from Lisburg. Natasha is waiting for your report after the trip. The second meeting will be on your own Base. It will launch a chain of quests, which will lead to better awards and faster achievement of the missions.

In this update, there are also important fixes. In several scenes in the camp of the Organization there was a bug that did not allow to pass on, the scene was repeated endlessly. After the end of all the quests with Vera, click on her house sent you to the wrong location. There was also a problem at home with Masha, while she was going to work to the Club, at this time in the game showed the wrong location. There was a hang in one of the Natasha’s flashback scene. All these problems have been fixed. Also, some corrections were made to the loading of locations in order to reduce the chance of incorrect selection of the location by the game.

I managed to fix the Mac version of the game, so it became available for download. Most likely iOS version will also be updated in a couple of days. For Android, I’m still waiting for a fix from the IDE developers.

More info and links

Wed May 31, 2017 8:43 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 1.85 + Public Update
I want to congratulate all of us on overcoming of a big milestone. The Last Man game is played by more than 100 000 people! (In fact, even much more, because the statistics of players began to be conducted relatively recently :) ) I want to thank all those who played, gave advices and left comments. Special thanks to the people who supported the development of the game financially and joined our Private Club. You are the best! Even a minimal donation is very important for maintaining this project and developing future games. After all, we are waiting for a very interesting ending of story of the Last Man, the new parts of the series of games for couples and companies, Dare to Play and PARTY 18. And of course a completely new game - Red Pill, with a fascinating plot and awesome drawing.

Well, today we have the updates for both - the club and the public versions. As usual, some of the locations from early access became available for everyone. And for club players prepared an unusual meeting with the new heroine, literally speaking you will not be able to get away from her ;) (Note: you can find her in the second city, if you have completed all the other quests). The new 4 game days are now activated for everyone.

There were also improvements in the UI of the game. In the savegame menu, the last save will be marked with an exclamation mark. So, it will be easier for you to find where you left off, if you decided to replay the game, for example, from the middle. The Album of scenes from the game is improved, it should no longer lead to game crash, scenes that were shown incorrectly were corrected.

Fixed a scene on the second day Olya's home, it could hang if the player pressed the action buttons without waiting for the full load. The phone of our hero again works, after returning to his native city.

Translations into German, Spanish and French were updated.

I want to clarify that with the previous build I managed to fix the Mac version of the game, so it became available for download. Most likely iOS version will also be updated in a few days. For Android, I'm still waiting for a fix from the IDE developers.

More info and links

Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:27 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 1.86
In this build, you will find the continuation of the scene with Sophie, find out how you ended up with her, and what she wants. Will it be easy to get rid of her? Just a little updated the club “Pink Rhino”. If you do not have active quests in that location, then you can just go there to have fun, drink and spend money. At the moment there is one scene, but in future updates there will be more. Also in the phone of the hero was added contacts of Julia.

Some bugs with contacts in the hero’s phone have been fixed, unload of textures also was improved. A little bit updated the screen of inventory and characteristics of the hero. I’m currently working on updating the system of quests, I hope it will appear in the next versions of the game.

Added new savepoints, fixed some links leading to our site. Fixed minor bugs.

I want to note that the version for mobile platforms, unfortunately, is still not available, and it’s still not possible to play the Android and iOS versions of the game.

More info and links

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:26 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 1.87
Today we continue the story line with the update of the hero’s Base. After the call to Julia, you can meet with her in the Central City. We will begin to disclose some details from her life outside of the missions, and she, as promised, will acquaint us with the future leader of our Base.

Were corrected some places where hero spent extra action points, and he could be stuck in the location.

Updated game fonts. In some languages, there were no special symbols, I will gradually correct them.

Updated the code of the quest game system.

I want to note that the version for mobile platforms, unfortunately, is still not available, and it’s still not possible to play the Android and iOS versions of the game.

More info and links

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 30  Next